Thread: soul shards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: soul shards

Quote Originally Posted by lostcamping
    the purpose of the post was to say hey blizzard tried to fix it but you still want more
    you wont be happy until you got an easy button tattood on your ass
    how many other classes have broken mechanics
    just because rogues dont have to raise thier poison skill anymore is that a reason to qq about shards
    shards were worse before tbc
    they might be a bit of a pain since they got rid of down ranking
    but i really dont think blizzard will make them stack
    if your gonna qq do it about something more important than bag space
    thats why they made bags to hold soul shards
    go qq about talent trees because imo they are more important than bag space
    Do you even play a lock?
    if yes then
    Do you do a lot of arena?
    Do you do a lot of end game progression
    if no then please go troll another thread

warlocks have complained about SS since release...
    IF ANY OTHER class had to farm reagents as often as us theyd complain... its not like we have only 1 ability on a long cooldown that requires them

the shard system needs a change, we arent asking for them to be completely removed, the idea of draining souls was actually part of my draw to playing the class

there is absolutely no reason shards shouldnt stack
    theres only a select couple reasons why they couldnt make draining souls even easier (ie glyph for multiple shards on drain soul, drain soul becoming a short timed buff or debuff, ability to drain lower level mobs souls, etc)

so what your saying is you want to play a class that you cant complain about
    that would never hapenn its human nature to complain about something
    i'll tell ya what i'll go along with the ss stacking but take away your pretty soul shard bags then
    also lets just pray to the blizz guys for a damn aoe soul drain pls get over it you want any more cheese with that whine? you sound like a spoiled kid looking at your neighbors ice cream saying why do i got crappy vanilla when they got a chocolate swirl
    another thing the next time i watch a vid of a lock soloing hydross before blizz stepped in and actually changed a game mechanic to stop it from happening i'll think about about bagspace and laugh at you

so what your saying is you want to play a class that you cant complain about
    that would never hapenn its human nature to complain about something
    i'll tell ya what i'll go along with the ss stacking but take away your pretty soul shard bags then
    also lets just pray to the blizz guys for a damn aoe soul drain pls get over it you want any more cheese with that whine? you sound like a spoiled kid looking at your neighbors ice cream saying why do i got crappy vanilla when they got a chocolate swirl
    another thing the next time i watch a vid of a lock soloing hydross before blizz stepped in and actually changed a game mechanic to stop it from happening i'll think about about bagspace and laugh at you
    lol

why r u even posting, im not cryin, im not jealous of other classes, im simply discussing an outdated mechanic
    there r plenty of things to complain about, i dont need to complain about every aspect of the game. if we got shard stacking bliizard is welcome to take away my bag

sounds more like to me you are the spoiled kid that plays either a currently gimped class or you just suck at the class you play at and are jealous of some videos you seen on youtube

guess what i could probably pick out of video of just about any class looking overpowered in some aspec of the game

every time i think about your post now i have to stop and laugh at ur pathetic attempt to knock down a valid concern from a class that most ppl happen to not like

nah i just get tired of seeing qq threads about bag space and must vent my irritation on the matter

nah i just get tired of seeing qq threads about bag space and must vent my irritation on the matter
    ........ /slap

damn forum trolls
    Druids: 50g away from being better at your job than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Menin
    i think they have a spray for those ;D
    unfortunately it's about as effective as using Whiskey as plant food
    Druids: 50g away from being better at your job than you are.

unless you got an alcohlic plant

Simple way to fix the whole issue is to let us drain from any lvl mob. Let me drain from that frog in za, or that rabbit in goldshire. They have souls just like everything else. Warriors get rage off them, so let us get shards off them. It fixes all the problems.

unless you got an alcohlic plant
    She's been going to AA and is doing very well. 3 months sober, now. Greener than ever, if I say so myself.