Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Hammer of justice CD

Quote Originally Posted by Thandrin
    and look at these:

IF the warlock has casted dots before (so IF he has casted another spell before wich is not extra damage its simply the damage he would take anyway).

IF the mage has taken talents for ignite and IF the spell crits.

IF the paladin has 3 friends to help him, he will do even more damage.

Adding pointless "if's" isnt changing anything.

Listen up you dumb ass Belf Paladin. Dude do you understand your trying to nerf your own class. Troll

Also do you understand that 95% of paladins would rather have a interupt over a bubble.

Also understand that just cuz you have the S3 Drake dont mean shhiiit. I dont care if you got the best rating in the world. Your probably some dumb holy retard that is crying because the wotlk ret spec owns it. So your trying to get one the best paladin core moves nerfed.

Iv read all of your post's. For a guy with a S3 drake. You are by far the dumbest paladin i have ever seen. No joke.

and look at these:

IF the warlock has casted dots before (so IF he has casted another spell before wich is not extra damage its simply the damage he would take anyway).

IF the mage has taken talents for ignite and IF the spell crits.

IF the paladin has 3 friends to help him, he will do even more damage.

Adding pointless "if's" isnt changing anything.
    i was talking about 1 on 1...and seriously, a mage would go so deep into 41 pts and not get ignite? are u crazy? and IF the lock and the mage has 3 friends too they will do more damage so wats ur point exactly?

This is the most stupid whine topic i've ever ready.
    Trying to compar Hoj to death coil is just totally stupid.
    For the first a Paladin have to spend 18points in Prot and wear 4 pieces of Gladiator gear. Do Warlocks need 18 points in a tree and 4piece gladator gear to get deathcoil to 3sec, no they dont. They can stand naked at lvl 40 and cast it. And, death coil got a much longe range than HoJ.

Retribution Paladins have been underpowered the whole Bruning Crusade period. Take an example in the MLG tournements that blizzard arrange. As far as i can remember there havent been a singel Retribution Paladin there. Once there was a Holy Paladin but of course they lost the 3 first matches and was out of the tournement. Some of the best pvpers in the world that are commentarys there laugh of how bad Paladins are atm. And every tournement you usually hear thise line: And of course Paladins are the only class that arent Represented in this tournement.

With all thise whiners is gona be just like pre tbc, kinda good a month before the expansion hits but people whine and they get nerfed in to oblivion. Same is just gona happen now is my guess. :-\

At this point Thandrin is probably:

1) retarded
    2) a researcher doing an experiment on how to put people over the edge on the internet

Personnaly i think its the second option because no one can be that retarded.

you cant use clos while stunned.

the _skills_ i listed are DIFFERENT, but lets compare 3 seconds deathcoil to 6 seconds stun... yeah you see?

no, paladins have always been defensive hybrids (vs. their counterpart shaman wich are offesive hybrids)

Roar! the nerdrage!
    ask your mom to make you some warm milk. that will help you relax.

i have been playing paladins since beta and trust me i think i know of them than you do.
    i know when my class is getting TOO MUCH upper hand in the game. while it can be fun for some people to OP class and always win the fight. its not me. i truely want every class to ~balanced.

do you even know what means to defend? its means that you support your team (and yourself) with heals, blessings, auras, cleases etc.

stunning is interrupting is offive actions.
    we are better at defending, thats why we should be worse at attacking obviously.
    I think what you're losing sight of, my friend, is that in order to get the 20 second CD on HoJ, there is a hefty talent point investment in PROT, making us harder to kill and more versatile at the expense of some of our smiting power.

That's what this entire thread fails to address. Yes, being able to keep someone stunned for 6 of every 20 seconds, plus whatever you can yank out of repentance might be OP if you're putting out the massive damage that full Ret is capable of, but you're not going to be. To do this acknowledges a more defensive playstyle, and takes the damage hit in response.

It will be balanced, as I'm sure even this build with 20 seconds on HoJ will be kited essentially forever, they'll get 6 seconds every 20, plus one free hit with Repentance, to get their damage in, other than that, they're just ranged fodder. Like it's ALWAYS been, even in vanilla beta, we were easy pickings to anyone that could kite.