New Build on PTRs & Beta Realms

A new build is being deployed to Public Test Realms and WotLK Beta Servers. Just like all the time all the changes will be posted when the patch is available, stay tuned !
    Originally Posted by Maaven (Blue Tracker)
    The PTRs will be going down for maintenance and updating tonight at 6 pm PST. During this time you will be unable to log into our game servers. The servers are expected to be down for approximately 6 hours.

The Beta realms will also be down and updated to the same version as the PTR.

Re: New Build on PTRs & Beta Realms

well it was a matter of time!

cant wait for the new changes!
    hope some of the bugs will be fixed!

oh yea first :P

I hope the wrath gate cinematic / quest-line will be implemented and other stuff

awesome so now beta and PTR will have the same version.. does this mean we get the new updated talents on PTR?
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    awesome so now beta and PTR will have the same version.. does this mean we get the new updated talents on PTR?
    Yes, that is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    A new build is being deployed to Public Test Realms and WotLK Beta Servers. Just like all the time all the changes will be posted when the patch is available, stay tuned !
    Originally Posted by Maaven (Blue Tracker)
    The PTRs will be going down for maintenance and updating tonight at 6 pm PST. During this time you will be unable to log into our game servers. The servers are expected to be down for approximately 6 hours.

The Beta realms will also be down and updated to the same version as the PTR.
    How long does it usually take for the patch changes to be datamined into the Talent Calculators, Mr. Boubouille?

Quote Originally Posted by Danog
    How long does it usually take for the patch changes to be datamined into the Talent Calculators, Mr. Boubouille?
    Probably as soon as we can get an build number and find an download link.

So, i can hope against hope that they are removing Dispertion in this build....

I can hope......

but its getting old.......

Who wants to beat this is the biggest patch yet of changes and what they plan to release ( give or take a few small things ) LIVE NEXT TUESDAY or the one after...

feels odd not releasing notes.

Quote Originally Posted by inf3rno
    Who wants to beat this is the biggest patch yet of changes and what they plan to release ( give or take a few small things ) LIVE NEXT TUESDAY or the one after...
    I'd like to bet against you on that one. They're keeping the beta build and the PTR build in sync, which means no feature freeze on the PTR, which means no release any time soon.

I'd put $10 on 3.0.2 going live Tuesday November 11. That was the original plan with Burning Crusade, the only reason we got to play with 2.0 for a month was because of a last minute delay in BC release.

15+ Year Old Account

Finally I can actually see what shamans can do!

can I get a "what, what"?!

What, What

But seriously finally nice that the Beta and PTR will be the same version, was getting confusing haveing like 3 different talent trees lol.

*Crosses feathers for some fluffy moonkin [or feral!!] buffs*
    please please please!
    -Hambown

GC just said we're getting 15% Spirit as Spellpower for maxing Imp.Moonkin Aura and 5% damage foe maxing Earth and Moon, but it sounds like we won't be getting them this build.

Quote Originally Posted by rothomp3
    I'd like to bet against you on that one. They're keeping the beta build and the PTR build in sync, which means no feature freeze on the PTR, which means no release any time soon.

I'd put $10 on 3.0.2 going live Tuesday November 11. That was the original plan with Burning Crusade, the only reason we got to play with 2.0 for a month was because of a last minute delay in BC release.
    i take the bet. going to say 2-3 weeks max for patch 3.0.2 going live. end september/beginning october.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesena
    GC just said we're getting 15% Spirit as Spellpower for maxing Imp.Moonkin Aura and 5% damage foe maxing Earth and Moon, but it sounds like we won't be getting them this build.
    Yeah, and I'm really happy
    ...it's just I was hoping they'd change Typhoon
    or Eclipse
    or Berserk
    or IFF

xD
    -Hambown

Quote Originally Posted by Hambown

or IFF
    They are. 3% crit just for you.

Come on un-nerfed Aspect of the Viper/usable Rapid Recuperation/SOMETHING to assuage the mana hemorrhaging that MM Hunters currently go through.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Finally I can actually see what shamans can do!

can I get a "what, what"?!
    what what in your butt? :P

Seriously. I cant w8 for PTR to come online. Hope they fixed the dismounting issues. Im curious about retro whether they nerfwagoned it or made it normal. Also bai bai spectral transformation