Better 2v2 for wotlk, need help

Ok so, when wotlk comes im starting a 2v2 with my ret paly friend
    and i wasnt sure which character i should use.

disc priest & ret paly
    resto sham & ret paly
    enhance sham & ret paly

obvs theres no way of knowing, i just want to know what you think would be able to get a higher rating.
    Thanks
    i lol'd

Re: Better 2v2 for wotlk, need help

Quote Originally Posted by kandrewfelson
    Ok so, when wotlk comes im starting a 2v2 with my ret paly friend
    and i wasnt sure which character i should use.

disc priest & ret paly
    resto sham & ret paly
    enhance sham & ret paly

obvs theres no way of knowing, i just want to know what you think would be able to get a higher rating.
    Thanks
    At a glance, wouldn't a shammy with the ability to drop WF or other melee friendly totems be the go? I'd take a guess and say that an Enhance Shammy & Ret Pally woudl have a decent chance to burst down teams and you have plenty of spell interrupts to make it difficult for healers.

Lol well yes, i figured that
    but personally i would think we would be an ez target for most teams because we can both be kited easily

i lol'd

Paladins get increased movement speed, ranged incapacitate, Judgement of Justice, cleanse, Stuns, Invulnability bubble, Hand of Freedom.

Shamans get frost shock & im sure one totem is dispelling all snare effects in LK... and im sure i've probably left something out as im not a shaman expert.

If you get kited i'd suggest you were outplayed more than had deficient classes.

Good point man thanks.
    Wotlk will be alot nicer in that aspect for both classes so im looking forward to it
    i lol'd