Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Hymn of Hope, 5min CD, 8% mana, must channel

Oh, come on, Lolwell & Holy Nova before that have been in the game forever, too...

Yeah the channeling kinda sucks for the low mana return... but at the end of the day, i'm not too worried since its a spell I didnt have before. On beta, even as shadow, I'm not having mana issues at all... granted it could be because im outgearing the content in BT/SWP gear... but Im ok with it

Umm. No one will force you to use it.

Will it not stack? If 2-3 holy priests in raid, and phase change, all 3 use it.... Who cares?

As an aside, it also makes raiding quicker with an 8 sec channel regen between mobs ;-)

15+ Year Old Account

Its more a "low mana on trash" spell now.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat/Laen
    wait a minute. They gave it to everyone and made it worse for level 80 than it currently is for level 70 Draenei? gg

Currently, it is instant, no channel, and gives 333 mp5 for 15 sec to the party of 5. 5 min cd. that's 999 mana for each person. and it can be cast in shadow form.

If I'm channeling this, I can't be casting heals, so the other healers would have to cover for me while I channel. oh, wait, will I even be allowed in the raid as a healer? >.<
    Well it's the same thing they did to fear ward... it was 5min duration 30sec cooldown you know.

But really, what bothers me with our spell is http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=54428

Granted they have no regen (just refund) other than that... my point is ours could either have a faster cooldown or not be channeled like theirs... not both, we dont need that much regen - have 2 other mechanisms already.

channeled thing is maiking it "crap" compeared to what it was other changes no worrys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    wow, 31point talent? u wanna compare base ability to 31pointer? really? are u kidding me? sure, hymn shouldnt be channeled, but that doesnt meant you shold compare it to MTT. if anything, it sounds now too much like iconic shaman manatide totem
    So a base ability should be 3 times less effective, and remove all your spells for its duration?

Way to go.. that's really how a base ability and a talent should be compared.