Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Not happy with this new build

Hey guys.

I made a feedback post on the Test Realm Forum basically about the changes to the protection tree in build 8962. I kept it positive, explained what we lost in the latest build, and offered some suggestions for keeping the talents balanced, strong and fun.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...436670&sid=1#0

If you agree with any of it, I'd appreciate a bump or reply.

I have to agree that these nerffs to the prot tree are disheartening. I was actually looking forward to going prot for a 5v5 team. The main reason I wanted to do this is because being a support class is something warriors never got to do, we've always been the supported, end of story. I also thought it would be cool to have a lot more mobility in PvP insted of being CC spamed.....as always. Anyway looks like I'll be going Arms/Fury for PvP and Pve...

Sad face!! ---> ='[
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'

I agree Cow.

I'd trade alot of insane arms and fury damage to be out of snares, stuns, CCs, and continuing to fight in PVP.

I'm just looking for talents that would allow me to do that. I'd be happy if I was less threatening than a deep arms or deep fury warrior (although currently no warrior spec is very threatening on PTR) if I could be on my target without being hindered as much by stuns, snares and CCs.

Basically I want one of our possible builds to be like the rogue subtlety tree on Live: They don't have the vicious bursts and poisons of assassination, or the overpowering pressure of a combat rogue, but they're mobile, they have some tools to work with, and they're on top of thier target with moderate damage.