Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlocks will pew pew rogues now

With the new meta rogues are going to QQ with the reduction of the duration of stun effects by 50% and the 600% armor! Come on rogue QQ here! Kissescallme!

Metamorphosis (Tier 11) now increases your armor by 600%, damage by 40%, reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 6% and reduces the duration of stun and snare effects by 50%.

Re: Warlocks will pew pew rogues now

you realise they will just vanish and wait out the duration right?
    all hail king frost strike

Yeah while im with my void consuming shadows and using some first aid =D

Deleted

and you are going to spec at least 51 points to kick ass rogues but being useless in arena? you suck dude :P

Thats why exists a npc that reset talent points

right right...so lets see if i got this right. you pop meta. rogue vanishes, sprints for the nearest LoS spot. you patch yourself up. ok....now you both are at 100% health. meta morph ends. now you, a 100% health 'lock face off againat a rogue at 100% health

yeah, how does this story end?
    all hail king frost strike

lol boo hoo how will i ever kill a lock now, this new buff has really made you invincible!
    Ah well never mind don't wanna burst your bubble yet, im just relived its not another wl QQ thread......
    Atleast this guy has gone and grown a pair.....for now anways, so enjoy it while it lasts

15+ Year Old Account

So what you're saying is that one 51 point talent will drop one class we used to have problems with (and still do, but to a lesser degree).

Why would you allow yourself to be the target of Exorcism, Turn Evil, Banish, etc just to escape one class? Situational at best and I don't think it is will end up being remotely "de-facto" for any serious pvp'er.

The new changes to Seduction and also the Immolate + Chaos Bolt + Instant Free Soul Fire make me a lot more excited than Meta, and I've never played Destro PVP.

Improved fear causing exhaustion gets me hot n bothered.

R.I.P. YARG

Posion > Armor. Nuf said.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    So what you're saying is that one 51 point talent will drop one class we used to have problems with (and still do, but to a lesser degree).

Why would you allow yourself to be the target of Exorcism, Turn Evil, Banish, etc just to escape one class? Situational at best and I don't think it is will end up being remotely "de-facto" for any serious pvp'er.

The new changes to Seduction and also the Immolate + Chaos Bolt + Instant Free Soul Fire make me a lot more excited than Meta, and I've never played Destro PVP.

Improved fear causing exhaustion gets me hot n bothered.
    Yeah destruction is funny to play now in pvp. =) But im happy with meta too.

Nice logic..

Come on rogues, we are going to have a fair fight now, just look on the bright side ;D

I consider the Demon Form to be more of a soloing trick. It'll come in handy when you're soloing some instance boss.

For smaller Arena grps, I think it's just too temporary to make a real difference. And for 5v5 I guess it's not gonna help you much if you wanna try and AoE the opposing team with the dmg boost. Most of the AoE boost you can get is in Destruction anyway. It's more like a Last Stand type of trick, so you can soak up some hits while the rest of your team tries to take out a few on the other side before they kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix
    Posion > Armor. Nuf said.
    True but, soullink+armor+-5% damage felguard buffs>Envenom.

I mean meta will be the dueling spec of all classes, however it is very CCable and after meta the warlock is food for any class.

Meta in arena = suicide ... Lots of CC to counter it..... I do prefer aff/dest for arenas....

But in duels meta is going to pwn.

May I ask why only pvp-addicts are complaining about new talents and stuff ?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Solidseal
    May I ask why only pvp-addicts are complaining about new talents and stuff ?
    PvP's the reason why everything gets nerfed... Because if we let PvE decide how the talents would be, everyone would be OP in PvP.

everyone is OP.. hmm..
    wouldn't it mean that game is balanced then?
    Main Gauche -- Like xzibit would say: "I heard you like procs, so I put a proc in your proc,so you can proc while you proc.

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    you realise they will just vanish and wait out the duration right?
    you realise that last untill cancelled? =)

Quote Originally Posted by spegmek
    you realise that last untill cancelled? =)
    - 600% armour
    - +40% dmg
    - 50% snare reduction
    - -6% less likely to be crit

yeah.. im sure thats permanent..

*points* is that the toothfairy?!