Will ret be wanted in arena's at 80?

OK heres the thing that matters personally to me the most... will people actually LOOK for ret to be their arena partners? I can sometimes get on a team if i meet the req. but im not the first choice lo l. I love being ret, and arena i think is the best thing in wow(except world PVP) Now that we have viable CC and can help our team with mana replenishments and heals from instant FOL and Divine storm...i think we will ve wanted? what are your opinons? if you think we will be good what would be the optimal 2v2/3v3 team?

Thanks my fellow Retadins, our days of glory is not far away!

Re: Will ret be wanted in arena's at 80?

It's not an issue of being wanted or not, it's more of an issue of having good comps for us to run.

Ret/Frost mage and Ret/Rogue will definately extremely powerfull, and you might find new combos like Ret/Feral druid for example starting to show up. Noone really knows as of now tho.

3v3 is where ret pallies whille shine for sure tho

I personally am hoping for the best.

I do well in arena as ret being grouped with a rogue, or a enhance shammy, But never managed to break into a high rating. Being grouped with anything else was even worse. Im just hoping that our arena viability is increased with more class's, OR in the very least a bit better in arena.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

Retadin + Shockadin (37/0/34) = Pain

The sheer synergy between both would be sickening in an arena team.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike