Avenging Wrath + Guardian Spirit - learn it, love it.

So the bonuses you get with Avenging Wrath and the priest's new talent Guardian Spirit will stack on the target you are healing, and if you have Beacon of Light on top of that its even better.

With Avenging Wrath my Holy Light crit heals are averaging within the 10,000-11,500 range. Combined with Guardian Spirit on the same target, it can reach 15,000-16,000 crit heals.

Guardian Spirit only has a 10 second window so you have a choice of how to make use of this short time. Either hit Divine Favor and go with Holy Shock so Infusion of Light gives you the instant cast Holy Light for quicker procs of Light's Grace. Or Divine Favor and go straight into Holy Light so you get that big 15k crit heal automatically instead of hoping it'll crit after Holy Shock, but you get less heals in the alotted time frame before Guardian Spirit drops. In a well-timed manner, you and the Priest can get a very powerful desperation heal.

Now if you have Beacon of Light and possibly the Holy Light glyph, well you just pulled 30,000 healing in one shot with 10% of the total to 5 others around your target.

Re: Avenging Wrath + Guardian Spirit - learn it, love it.

Shame that it's still no fun, unless big numbers excite you, in which case, go seek help.

WTB a fun class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mur.
    Shame that it's still no fun, unless big numbers excite you, in which case, go seek help.

... I need a cigarette... :-[

WTB a fun class.
    I still say Holy should be half-healer half-shockadin. I mean, we only have two heals (three if you want to count Holy Shock), so let's just keep those and make us some cool holy spells. I'm not saying I want to lolsmite, but without there being a resistance to holy damage... well, it would certainly be interesting if Holy went Shockadin + heals instead of Heals + shockadin
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

...unless big numbers excite you, in which case, go seek help.
    I was gonna post an essay related to human male genitalia, size and envy written by Dr.Sigmund Freud but then I realized that that would be quite OT

Quote Originally Posted by ionpath
    I was gonna post an essay related to human male genitalia, size and envy written by Dr.Sigmund Freud but then I realized that that would be quite OT
    Meh, would give us something interesting to read, tucked in the narrow space between Q and Q.
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-