Thread: Righteous Armor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Righteous Armor

Isn't it about now a moderator steps in and tells people to get back on topic? not to be a hound but jeesh the idea of this topic has been sent spinning off course. (and thanks offhand for coming back to it in some sort)

I've been watching this thing for like 20 minutes and it starts as an idea for str per armor talent and morphed into class balance.

what happened to paladins being the guys who grit and bear it? We've come a long way from wearing dresses to get the healing we need for molten core. BC gave us even more and now we're MTing stuff and there are Ret paladins live in the 2k + dps range.

The fact that we're having a discussion about something as little as a str/armor talent should tell yah we're probably in good shape if we're arguing over the little things.
    --Tank by trade, killer by nature.

Just wondering why Ungrateful is being such a duche in this thread. Can anyone answer me that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutifulblade
    Just wondering why Ungrateful is being such a duche in this thread. Can anyone answer me that one?
    I am hearing rumors that First Aid in WotLK will allow players to produce Frostweave Maxi-pads...
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

Quote Originally Posted by Stoan
    Like Bladed Armor for Death Knights, and Armored to the Teeth for Warrior, why not let pallies have it too. +3 STR for every 400 armor you have, Ret pallies can use it as well at prot pallies and to a lesser extent holy pallies.
    Personally I think it should have been left to just DKs. Its a nice ability and neat concept, but that doesn't mean EVERYONE should get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    Who's on first.

What's on second! You notice they never stated the name of the player in right field?

Really though, I think we need to stop feeding the troll.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Well then whos on third?
    I don't know

Well then whos on third?
    Who is not on third, Who's on first!

Topic related: It's safe to say any armor->stat isn't necessary, and might only bulk up trees a bit more. The stat conversions we have at the moment work wonderfully (emphasis on stam->spellpower)
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

No, i'm asking you, who's on third!!!!

lol i love A+C
    thats Abbot and Costello for those of you who dont know :P

So, Basutai, what does d/dx ∫{(13Secant(94πθx) + xy4Lnzdy + [(Ln[45secθtanθdθ])/44xydθ])}dx equal out to?

EDIT: And how much holy damage is your signature hitting me for?! *flails* (Can ya tell it's the weekend?)

Why is it that anytime any class gets a new skill or loses one we get one of these threads? Blizzard has fixed most of what was so very wrong with retribution. Personally I am very happy with the changes to the class, it has been long overdue. The only thing i see myself potentially asking for is an added effect on Crusader Strike. Something synergistic with retribution and not just a bastardized mortal strike.

Please stop whining about making us a repository of (insert class here) skills with a "holy" or "avengers" tag to it. With all the changes that are being brought about: to spread out group utility and balance somewhat among different classes, I would like it if the Paladin class kept something unique to it. That is just me though, you're free to have your own opinion but I'm sure I'm not the only one getting sick of seeing these posts (no offense).

(13Secant(94πθx) + xy4Lnzdy + [(Ln[45secθtanθdθ])/44xydθ]).

d/dx means" take the derivative of". translated out of math and into normal person speak, the derivative is the rate at which (blah) changes.....

Only thing being that I took basic calc and physics with calc a few years back. I'm just lazy to do it at the moment. >_> But it was weird, learning to differentiate in my physics class before the calc class (took both at the same time).

I understand the concept, I simply ask for the answer. (Stuff cut from quote to save space)

Answer:
    (13Secant(94πθx) + xy4Lnzdy + [(Ln[45secθtanθdθ])/44xydθ])
    There's no combination of like terms? No more simplification? *shrug* Thank ya!

I'm on and love tier 3 ;D

calculated with my gear, the 15% str we have already is better. /endthread

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

i was commenting on the thread. you were being an asshole. gg i think

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species

Let's quit feeding the troll....

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    No.

And why not? Because I would like to see classes as unique as possible please.
    Don't outright say now, where uniqueness is a good thing, this talent does provide another use, the same that it does for warriors;

Keeps Ret-Raiders out of Mail and Leather.

Now, I plan on raiding with Ret in a 10 man with all friends and I would never do that to any of them, but it's still nice for a good many raid groups...I saw so many Warriors take the Leather shoulders out of Karazhan and Zul' Aman over Rogues AND Hunters, and then later in the raid have some Plate DPS or something drop that only they could use and they couldn't be happier.

Anything to stop that would be welcome in my book.

Keeps Ret-Raiders out of Mail and Leather.
    What if the lootwhore doesn't spec for the talent that turns armor into <desirable stat bonus>? You'd be better off making it so plate wearers can only equip plate. Only you're still going to have greedy douches rolling on cross-class weapons.

Only real solution is to improve the quality of he people you raid with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoan
    Like Bladed Armor for Death Knights, and Armored to the Teeth for Warrior, why not let pallies have it too. +3 STR for every 400 armor you have, Ret pallies can use it as well at prot pallies and to a lesser extent holy pallies.
    Because paladins get a straight up +15% stregnth from first tier talents which the other 2 classes do not

ungrateful is a troll. /endthread