DPS Glyphs (Major):
1) Blessing of Might - 10% of BoM AP => Spell Power
2) Seal of Command - 20% More procs
3) Judgment - 10% More damage
4) Crusader Strike - 20% More damage to stunned/incapacitated
5) Hammer of Justice - 1sec Longer stun (1/6 = 16.6% bonus to stun duration)
Anti- Metamorp Warlock + Lichborn DK:
6) Exorcism - Interrupt spell cast
7) Turn Evil - Insta-cast
8) Flash of Light - 50% direct heal, with a 100% heal over 15seconds.
Unless we're Inscribers, we only get to pick 3. If you want to max dps, the choices are clearly BoM, judgment, and crusader stike.
Between diminishing returns, stun duration reducing talents, and bosses being stun immune I just don't see myself glyphing HoJ.
I do arena a lot, so I'm thinking SoC + Turn Evil + Flash of Light. What are your thoughts and plans glyph-wise?