Demon form needs its own action bar

Its impossible to find places to put the unique demon abilities when you're action bar is already full +needing spaces for all those other new skills and talents. And since you usually can't even use them they are just wasting space when you aren't in Demon form.

Also - most of the abilities aren't much good. Charge is good... immolation seems alright. But Shadow Cleave does like 200 damage and aoe taunt is very situational - probably emergency in a 5 man instance when the tank dies or something.

Re: Demon form needs its own action bar

There are plenty of ways to customize your bars and make room for everything you need, there is no real need for a demon form bar, just dont use the default ui.

I agree demon form still needs some fixes cause it is still not worth it to take for pvp (nerf some of the form buffs and make it last till canceled ), but you are wrong about shadow cleave, last I checked it was critting for 2k. Taunt is something they gave just for fun so if you wanted to you could tank in an instance for 45 sec and with all the aoe dmg from immolation aura and shadow cleave it would be fun.

When I was using Shadow Cleave today it said it did 110 Shadow damage to 3 targets or whatever, and it didnt do much more than that.

Confirmed. Crits for 500-600 at best currently.

Quote Originally Posted by DOG
    There are plenty of ways to customize your bars and make room for everything you need, there is no real need for a demon form bar, just dont use the default ui.

The most STUPID thing I have EVER heard.

One should NOT need costum UI's to make his class work properly.

And my shadow cleave critted for 1.3k(1299 to be exact) so there must be something wrong with you, or your gear.

That's still weak.

when i used demon form on the ptr it did, in fact, bring up another bar
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg

And my shadow cleave critted for 1.3k(1299 to be exact) so there must be something wrong with you, or your gear.
    Beats me... unless theres another rank I dont know about or something, it says the base damage is 110, and it hits for 200-300 and crits for 500-600

there had been a patch...demon form abilities are quiet weaker than before, in exchange for usage of ALL spells and pet(before the fact you were holding pet was a bug) and shadow cleave is now meaningless for its ridicolous dmg(before i was critting for 4k and more..), i found charge to be quiet useless(you have a FG that charges and stuns,and now your melee abilities won suggest you go in melee combat..) and a pity exchange for demonic leap...the taunting ability seems useless too, if you are so weak in combat...only immolation seems to be fine now, but remember, you have 600% of your armor now, and deal 40% more dmg with any spell, and you have your pet out...it is extremely different from the previous for gameplay, so pay attention when you use it now...I do hope they change something, like at least a x3 to cleave dmg, change charge back to demonic leap, and a different and more useful ability in place of the taunt one..

Immolation drains all your mana in about 3 seconds for some reason though.

As to the original topic, I actually have no issue with demon abilities now that I reworked my bindings to accomodate new skills for all specs on all my characters.

I think they should just get rid of the damage abilities and add mobility/support abilities..

It's quite obvious our own spells will hit way harder, there's no point adding more.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg

when the PTR first came up with the abilities my shadowcleave was hitting for 2500

and yes i agree, you should NEED custom UIs to function in the game

btw anyone else have their pet bar vanish on them occasionally?

I know how powerful Shadow Cleave was before, And that damage was just over the top..

500 is not fine, but 2.5k is just way too much..