Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral

Re: ret 2h weap nerf

Actually, most of the ones I see have started being beaten by mages and are now crying about them. Bad people will always cry about what beats them. It just happened to be Paladins for a time.

And this kills raid DPS alone and nothing else whatsoever. Pallies still self-heal. They still burst crazily. They still do all the wonderful things people complain about that's actually effective. I don't think I saw many posts saying that Paladin DPS was too high in Beta...only a fear that they might lose their place to Ret paladins for DPS slots in a raid (which they should be afraid of, in the name of competition and fairness).
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    Actually, most of the ones I see have started being beaten by mages and are now crying about them. Bad people will always cry about what beats them. It just happened to be Paladins for a time.

And this kills raid DPS alone and nothing else whatsoever. Pallies still self-heal. They still burst crazily. They still do all the wonderful things people complain about that's actually effective. I don't think I saw many posts saying that Paladin DPS was too high in Beta...only a fear that they might lose their place to Ret paladins for DPS slots in a raid (which they should be afraid of, in the name of competition and fairness).
    Actually....the mage mirror image is complete Bullsh|t. So everyone, just not anyone should QQ about that talent. I have seen m'fers with 23k HP get one shot on beta. 5 on one DPS is overload. Other than that Ret changes are fine, really not noticable, you can still DPS 50x better than on Live. You will still be able to beat the crap outta anyone, even more so because we last longer than 40 sec now because of the mana changes. Go go ret!

Quote Originally Posted by Deca
    live server:
    imp 2h -> 6%dmg
    crusade -> 3%dmg

beta server:
    imp 2h -> 3%dmg
    crusade -> 6%dmg

so, where is the nerf?
    blizz just twisted the talents

thats also a kind of proof, that blizz have no idea what they doing :
    Also dont forget that the imp 2hnd damage only affects white damage(for the most part) while crusade affects EVERYTHING. this is not a nerf at all its a buff...

imp 2h affects everything but judges. all our other abilities are based on wep dmg.

that being said, i dont really care about what they do to our class until beta = live.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders