Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Engineers rise up!

we need to boycott selling the mechano-hog mounts to people, treat it like the flying machine, i dint dump almost 5k gold leveling up and getting recipes just to see hundreds of herbalists riding around on MY hog!

who's with me!

edit: did i mention a blue post confirmed, it will be eng made, but not eng to use?

Re: Engineers rise up!

we also can start a cartel and sell them for like 12 times the mat cost ;D
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

If everyone can ride a motorbike, there will be too many of them! I hope they will change it.

Im not an engineer but I do agree, they should be expensive.

100% agree make them pay through the damn teeth!!!

If others can ride it, it realy sucks, make it bound to engineers, and also, engineers needs more cool stuff! all our old stuff is likely to get killed when Wotl comes, like they did with pre tbc stuff. Buff engineering, witch i find the best proffesion, the hog would be a shame to see tailors, BS, etc on, especcialy when you think about tailors gets their own bound mount too that would just realy suck... ???

I guarantee you that there will be exactly one <Made by Rilgon> Mekgineer's Chopper on Steamwheedle Cartel - mine.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Yea, i wouldnt craft it to others, go train engi up urself than, engineers gets: mote extractor, chopper and?....

Engineering shouldnt be about selling their stuff but using it and getting the fun out of it...

i will only make it to my friends, rest can pay a 1000g crafting fee if they want me to make it.

Could you Engineers please stay on one of your opinions?
    sure i understand your wish of exlusiveness but i think i hear MANY engineers cry that they can't sell anything to make money and are not as "productive" as other professions.
    So EITHER you stop whining because you can't sell that much and get the engineerexclusive mounts OR you stop whining because your mount isn't exclusive and finally make money with your job.

Someone else getting the same toy as you? Thats an outrage.

BTW, while your complaining to have this fixed, please mention that they should make my tailors and enchanters have all there good recipes as BOP. Im so sick of everyone having soulfrost and spellpower enchants, they didnt level enchanting < /sarcasm >

You guys always wanted a way to make money, now you have a way to make a fortune, roll with it

Quote Originally Posted by AusSpyder
    Im so sick of everyone having soulfrost and spellpower enchants, they didnt level enchanting < /sarcasm >
    Ring enchantments.

Frankly, I say go ahead and keep the bike. Don't sell it. I think its gotta be the lamest introduction to mounts. I can't believe they made this. Completely stupid idea. It doesn't fit in the game.

So, cool... have it. I'll just laugh and shake my head at how ridiculous you all look.

Ring enchantments.
    What a daft reply to a point about professions...
    You are saying that enchanters have a single benefit for levelling their profession but engineers didnt?

So i take it they didnt have some of the best helms in the game all for themselves?

Engineering costs a lot to level.. at least this way there is some way to make some of that hard earned cash back.

Plus i agree that although it looks unique.. it just doesnt fit with the rest of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Telant
    So i take it they didnt have some of the best helms in the game all for themselves?
    Which ones, the ones that get replaced by T5, or the ones that cost 10000 gold or require astronomic luck to get the schematic for?

Quote Originally Posted by Telant
    at least this way there is some way to make some of that hard earned cash back.
    If and ONLY IF some of the parts for it are only obtainable by Engineers, as is rumored. Otherwise, they are going to yield pitiful tips, as every combine tip is.,

I'm not with you, sorry!

I'd rather be selling those mounts than them being only usable by engineers.

No thanks, Blizzard's on the right path!

15+ Year Old Account

Eng. gets alot of cool items in wrath that basicly kicks ass - by fx. replacing alot of needed tools for different gathering proffessions into one item (more bag space). From TBC it was Holo goggles, mote extractors, flying mounts, upgraded repairbot (yes its used to save time on walking out the instance), potion injectors (can be sold, or made for a charge), Gyro balanced Khorium destroyer (to sell) - just to name a few.

And to the people saying "ring enchantments" that ONE special thing for enchanters, meaning in some cases 1 (pr. ring) extra enchant not more. So its not that special. If you want to compla... compare to another proffession do it with Leatherworking or blacksmithing where lw gets bop "enchants" for wrists which far outweighs the enchanting enchants.

So while I know this won't actually happen: STOP THE WHINING PLEASE.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by AusSpyder
    You guys always wanted a way to make money, now you have a way to make a fortune, roll with it
    'nuff said.

Since I do not have a miner, I will be hoping to make as many of these to sell in order to 'skill up' for free (assuming that is possible ofc) and if not I'll do it to make the minies back from levelling engi.

We have a flying mount, that is enough for uniqueness imo.

As for helms, my DPS helm was as good as the T6 - let alone the sunwell one I will never see. sigh. I hope we get the same this time around, with tailoring I like to have 5-6 welfare epics nice and fast.

If and ONLY IF some of the parts for it are only obtainable by Engineers, as is rumored. Otherwise, they are going to yield pitiful tips, as every combine tip is
    Emmm? Like enchanting then... you get asked to do an enchant, then when you say 10g for something like soulfrost/sunfire/mongoose people walk away saying they can get it for nothing....

Seriously, professions are your own choice, if you dont like it then reroll enchanting and then buy the new eng mount mount that you like so much, its an easy way around the issue

The motorbike should be en exclusivity for an engineer for the same reason the magic carpet is for Tailoring.