The Recent "Boy who cried Nerf"

So since the last build I've heard alot of QQing. I know Blizzard lowered our 2/3/6% talent on 2H weapons to 1/2/3%, and Ive heard that SoC was changed, but could some of you Beta boys give me your opinion? People are making this out to be the end of the world and I just want to get an informed handle on it.

Re: The Recent "Boy who cried Nerf"

Could be worse.... people just want something to complain about.

I'm missing 3% crit from the time i logged off for patch from the time i installed the patch on BETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    People just don't seem to be realizing that the 2hspec talent just got moved, renamed, and had half of its effect apply only to humanoids, demons, elementals, and undead (which covers: pvp, everything else you'll be killing in northrend)

no, we lost 6% from vengeance, but gained 3% from crusade, making it a 3% decrease, but now with this 3% nerf, we are down another 3% totaling 6% less damage than on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    I'm missing 3% crit from the time i logged off for patch from the time i installed the patch on BETA.
    everyone is there is bug with some ratings now there are sses showing how 25 dodge rating and 25 defense rating are giving warrior 0.02 dodge chance so u didnt get nurfed its just bug