Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin's 25 man nax set

The funny thing is that IMO the blue PvP set is plain AWESOME looking. Exactly what I wanted from a paladin set. The two epic ones are ok as well, but the blue has the best colour scheme in my oppinion.
    Since I PvE raid I have to either start PvP'ing... or look like a joke.
    *sigh*
    You know, it actually wouldn't be so bad if they would just break those stupid "wings" off the shoulders. The helmet at least can be hidden.
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by paikillerii
    That what i think about paladin new tiers and arena sets pictures say it all:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFAfEUkGno
    Could have rick rolled there. Glad you didn't.

In my opinion the pve set models are cool, provided you hide the helmet. what really sucks is the colour of the 25-man one, i mean lol i love the 10-man set it's so retribution^^ while the 25-man look like it was taken from a bad comedy, change the colour ffs!

As for the pvp sets the blue one is looking cool but i want something more ''epic'' for the other two sets. I thing they are placeholders tho.
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

I like the tier 3 set, not as much as tier 2, and the colour they gave it for 25 man is awefull. A black and red or black and purple would look so much better tbh.
    It's a shame they made a cool looking set look like shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    who knows maybe we will get like a really awesome set for t8
    I lol'd
    Paladin sets have and probably always will suck.. (except Judgement)

better than pink power ranger at least

15+ Year Old Account

I think T1 was silly, but I liked it because it was my first real epics.
    T2,4,6 were all awesome in their own ways IMO. T5.. meh. Not so Paladin, but not horrible.
    T3 however... it always had this ability to instil this burning irrational HATRED in me.
    It's like some unholy captain amazing-transformer-power ranger bastard child >_<

The PvP set may be plain, but it looks PALADIN all the way. I love the way it looks dirty and weathered, like the guy wearing it has seen the world and survived. It's the armor of a holy veteran - I love it. The helmet is not wonderful with that gem in the middle, but that can be hidden.
    The other colours (the epic ones) are not so great IMO, it was the gold ornaments that gave it the paladin edge, but they're still fine.
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by paikillerii
    good kid go kill pigs in elwyn now
    he he, nice one..
    but I think i'll go kill Fleshbeasts on my daily farm of kara

P.S.
    If u were posting to my sig, take a look at my gear... not what the average lvl 3 has

well i did like T3 set and now it comes back just in a different color goldish

T6 didnt look great either on picture, untill you saw it live and it was great

i like it as long its not pink or purple

Quote Originally Posted by Necrox
    I think T1 was silly, but I liked it because it was my first real epics.
    T2,4,6 were all awesome in their own ways IMO. T5.. meh. Not so Paladin, but not horrible.
    T3 however... it always had this ability to instil this burning irrational HATRED in me.
    It's like some unholy captain amazing-transformer-power ranger bastard child >_<
    This is my position as well. It's almost as if they planned from the beginning: "Okay, Paladins will only look cool wearing even numbers. Let's make Judgment look fabulous. I don't care what 3 looks like, only like 5 of them will get all the pieces anyway."

Afterwards, they realized that 4,5,6 had two odd numbers, so split their efforts between the two. Five looked too good using normal colors, so they made it fuchia. Seven=three=Bladewinged ass.

If they decide not to follow their own pattern, and make T8 pallies look like clowns again...I just may give up on tier gear altogether and shoot for non set epics.

Re: Paladin\'s 25 man nax set

Just wear non set epic shoulder & Helm if you dont know look like a Gay Rangers

Kinda defeats the purpose of having a "set", eh?

I have the 25 man set on beta and I love the way it looks, tho I do prefer the black 10 man version better

Compare our T7 to other classes T7, which of course is the same as comparing our T3 to theirs: ours looks lame.

Bladed shoulders and winged headpiece ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    'cause my only choices for my paladin's hair was:
    anime
    anime
    anime
    more anime
    anime
    did i mention anime?
    dead squirrel
    anime
    ...oh, and anime.

;D
    Have you seen the male Draenei choices. I went with "Emo" I kid you not, that's the name of it, apparently I'm so Emo I cut off a horn so I could have more hair. That's right, a 1 horned Draenei, so emo.

That aside, the stats are decent on both the 10 and 25 man versions. Yeah we'll be behind warriors still in HP and overall Mitigation, but what else is new. I really just wish they'd recolor the 25 man version, the 10 man looks so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

i donno if i'm the only one who has seen this but pally tier 3.nax 10/nax 25 looks alooooooooooooooooooooooot like captain america's suit and helmet in the comics at least the new ones. And on top of that avengers shield looks like his shield to, hmmmmm i wonder if pally's were suposed to tank...... rofl

Instead of pink where getting teal now, its just a blast to look at our sets:P

I wonder how many paladin will try drive carbombs into blizz HQ when they introduce t8; Tealforge!

If they would simply replace the totally bad and awefull looking teal for lightish blue or white it would be a pretty decent set to look at, but guess thats asking to much.

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.