I have a little deal with those who think ret pallys are OP....

How about we change Divine Plea to like
    after you use it you can only cast healing spells or buffs?

I mean, when you pray you usually want to help people and it happens sometimes
    and when you pray for someone to die it doesnt usually work unless u reached the devil

any ideas or comments?

Re: I have a little deal with those who think ret pallys are OP....

[me=Rawberry]is amazed...[/me]

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    [me=Rawberry]is amazed...[/me]
    I know! ur mind is like:
    WTF is this ****?
    it's hella good!

and how bout when you vanish you have to stay stealthed for 10 seconds before opening again... or how about...way to lazy to think atm.. but you see where im going... your idea is full of fail.

Pray already has a 50% healing debuff attached to it, so why on earth would you only be able to heal when you cast it /sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by furium
    and how bout when you vanish you have to stay stealthed for 10 seconds before opening again... or how about...way to lazy to think atm.. but you see where im going... your idea is full of fail.

Pray already has a 50% healing debuff attached to it, so why on earth would you only be able to heal when you cast it /sigh.
    Well, I think its meant to keep holy pallys up forever, but to limit them also and to help the other specs

with my change its only for holy specs, plus it nerfs ret

I think you're missing the point. Blue has said that it was specifically changed to a non-channeled with a healing debuff to be beneficial to Protection and Retribution paladins.
    Why would they specifically put in a change to make it useful to those specs and then change it to make it once again completely useless?

Quote Originally Posted by ANeM
    I think you're missing the point. Blue has said that it was specifically changed to a non-channeled with a healing debuff to be beneficial to Protection and Retribution paladins.
    Why would they specifically put in a change to make it useful to those specs and then change it to make it once again completely useless?
    well it seems like those specs r OP and holy is a little gimped

lol no positive reactions so far, or is it only ret pallys responding?

Divine plea is fine the way it is now. Ret is not OP because divine plea, holy wont be OP because of divine plea, Please find something else to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by peewee672
    well it seems like those specs r OP and holy is a little gimped

lol no positive reactions so far, or is it only ret pallys responding?
    And no, i have both a ret set and a holy set, i play both equally in arenas probally holy more, sure holy has its problems, but divine plea isnt one of them.

This is no way fixes burst damage or anything. I don't even use divine plea on the ptr or beta. As long as you don't drop below 217 mana you have unlimited mana, unless your seal falls off.
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

but you pray for EVIL to die... and you want to Destroy evil with your "Ligh" ways....