Warlocks and Spirit

So I am just wondering, what all does spirit affect now for warlock?

One of the shields and life tap right? How does it help though.

Re: Warlocks and Spirit

Fel Armor = +30% of Spirit into Spellpower.

Life Tap = 3 times your spirit added to the amount tapped.

Ahh ok.

Now about the 4 piece PvE bonus where you get 300 more spir when you life tap, does that go onto the life tap that you just cast, or does it only work for the subsequent life taps?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Fel Armor = +30% of Spirit into Spellpower.

Life Tap = 3 times your spirit added to the amount tapped.

some insane scaling possibilities end game now

i smell another DK or fel armor nerf eventually

The most fucking ridiculous thing i've ever heard.
    Why the fuck would blizzard even think about giving spirit to warlocks. Why don't they just make it easy and reduce the mana cost that they fucking tweeked up so much. On top of this spirit shit, the bonus for the 25 Nax set is 200 spirit to warlocks when they life tap... WTF Blizzard is really trying to destroy this class

No, they're trying to renovate it, breath new life on it. The same way they did when TBC came out, it has to be a new game or people will grow bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazakastan78
    The most fucking ridiculous thing i've ever heard.
    Why the fuck would blizzard even think about giving spirit to warlocks. Why don't they just make it easy and reduce the mana cost that they fucking tweeked up so much. On top of this spirit shit, the bonus for the 25 Nax set is 200 spirit to warlocks when they life tap... WTF Blizzard is really trying to destroy this class
    It's 300..

and there's nothing wrong with adding spirit to the class, it just has to serve its purpose, and that's give direct mana regen.

hmm - was just curious - does life tap still scale with spell dmg + that spirit thingy or is it only the spirit bonus now and no sd?
    "Raiding is hard. Sometimes there is a fire. You have to not be in the fire"

Hello mages,

Little background of me. I play as holy priest, have seen raid content to Kalecgos this far.

It seems that locks are getting nice benefits from spirit in wotlk. But would you for example need this: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...bopepic_11.jpg if there is also holy priest in group needing the same item?

As affliction I would not, destruction might want some of that...after all it is purple...

Change that haste into crit and my affliction lock would dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kzar
    Hello mages,

Little background of me. I play as holy priest, have seen raid content to Kalecgos this far.

It seems that locks are getting nice benefits from spirit in wotlk. But would you for example need this: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...bopepic_11.jpg if there is also holy priest in group needing the same item?

Yes, I would need that. It's about as itemized as it will get in the entry level raids for us.

Take a look at more of the Naxx cloth. A HUGE number of pieces have spirit on them.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.