Damage Over Times, are they critting or whatever Koraa mentioned?

I apologize, I have only recently started to play a warlock, (only level 36) but, I remember a while ago that Koraa mentioned that along with priests Mind Flay (which is the class I currently use) Warlocks DOTS, and other moves will crit, or kind of?

Any further news on that?

Re: Damage Over Times, are they critting or whatever Koraa mentioned?

Mindflay will crit. The rest, not so much afaik. Mind flay being made like arcane missiles I guess,

i think they are gonna scale better

but they dont crit from the looks of it on the ptr
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=58437

this talent lets corruption and UA crit

It`s intresting that in dps race VT propably won`t be even worth of casting for a priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageisfang
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=58437

this talent lets corruption and UA crit
    spec into it and dont remember doing it....

>.>
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Pandemic is working fine. It doesn't crit so much as it just has a proc that doubles the damage of the UA or Corruption tick that triggers it.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

It causes an additional tick, not exactly doubling the damage of your effective corruption or UA..

One fun thing is that the additional tick gains from Shadow Mastery, gaining an ADDITIONAL 10% shadow damage from it.. Will probably be removed sometimes

it is only a few things of the channels/dots that has gotten the possibility to crit, mind flay and rain of fire are the only 2 i can mention at the moment

Pandemic is actually propably better than just a crit. Even dot dmg is neglated by resilience i don`t think you will suffer the decreased effect from resilience.

depends how its calculated in the system, but yeah, it might be a quite good rebounce for affli locks contra resilience

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Pandemic is actually propably better than just a crit. Even dot dmg is neglated by resilience i don`t think you will suffer the decreased effect from resilience.
    Not to mention that spell crits are 150%, not 200%. By doing damage again you're effectively doing 200% - as a melee crit would.

EDIT: Unless you picked up Ruin, obviously.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.