Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Bear mount replacement

Theyll probably just add extra gold and badges of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus
    And this has to do with the topic how? Personally I hate it when you try to ask something and random people keep posting about off topic stuff for no reason.

As for the topis, been wondering myself if they'll even replace it, only thing it'd be good for would be between 3.0 and actual release of the game, question is if it's worth coming up with something to put in the chest, that's actually good enough for people wanting to reach it.
    Because OP's question got answered by Blizzard already and his complete lack of research on the subject is annoying.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Khody

Might as well make some use of the thread and get some tension that had been building up out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    Because OP's question got answered by Blizzard already and his complete lack of research on the subject is annoying.
    And the wild guesses by most of the replies really show how known this answer is. Sorry that I didn't do research for an hour, only like 15 minutes. Searches on this website and google with keywords I could come up with led to nowhere.

If you could show me a blue post which states more than "an epic item", please do.

would be fun tho if they added another chest near hex lord. so that there still is some challenge
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

imo they should remove the timed event and take all chest drops and add them to the boss loot tables. we don't need even more free epics, people need to learn to earn them.

what O.o..

remove the chests (which you need to kill the bosses in under the time limit to get)
    and then put their loot on the bosses ? ....
    because the timed event is easier than killing the bosses slowly ?

fail logic.

/humor on
    they should replace the 4th chest with 7000 gold.. cause thats what we make selling the bear

There will just be an empty chest i bet >_>

Hey Guys,

This is my first post so be easy on me 

I've done a full ZA run 2 days ago on the Public Test Realm.
    Instead of the Bear Mount we indeed got 2 Rings.

As the patch is coming out in 12 days I have the feeling that they will keep this.

So GL for all of you that still want those rings  ;D

Greets,

Bethesda

So, 2 rings more? Or a second ring in addition to the third chest ring? And are those rings identical as someone somewhere suggested?

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert
    So, 2 rings more? Or a second ring in addition to the third chest ring? And are those rings identical as someone somewhere suggested?
    See the threat "4th ZA timed loot is..." It explains a bit better....only 1 ring drops btw.