First off, i cant post on the wow-europe forums (banned) so im posting here, if you think this is nice to suggest on official forums, feel free to post it
* Disc is the utility tree, yet the 21 pointer gives no utility, its an out of place looking buff, has no place for a specific stat buff this deep in the tree while other stat buffs are vendor skills. Please remove Divine spirit and put something else in its place, make DS trainer bought. maybe a buffed (omg monkey balls it sucks so bad!) version of Hymn of Hope.
* Grace is a nice talent with a good functionality, but it lasts 8 seconds only, this promotes spamhealing while at the same time Rapture does not grant ANY mana for overheals.
Both spells should be addressed for viability, Grace should last 15 seconds or 18 seconds and rapture should grant at least SOME mana for overheals, how about 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0% total mana for overheals instead of the 2.5% normally.
* Borrowed Time looks ok, the PW:S half is so-so at first glance, and stays that way after you fiddle around with it. The spell haste part looks pretty great at first glance, but this also melts away like yellow snow once you try it. What i mean is: it gives 25% haste max, which -granted- , is alot. This buff only lasts for 5 seconds (maybe it starts on 6 secs, but i never saw this on my priest so i can not verify) AND it only grants this haste to one spell, AAAAND this haste buff is consumed by any spell cast, instant ones like renew, abolish disease etc.
My suggestion here would be to either make the haste buff last for as long as Clearcasting, the other (mildly helpful) option would be to keep this duration, but have it affect any and all spells and GCD for the duration. making it more of a panic button talent functionality. The second option would again be a 'promote heal spam' ability, with the current grace we really really dont need another, in its current incarnation its not worth taking, with tweaking it can be a lifesaver when its needed, instead of within a 5 second window.
* Power Word: Shield - this spell creates problems of its own, as someone said on the official beta forums, there are 18 talent points (Borrowed Time/Renewed Hope/Rapture/Reflective Shield/Imp. PW:S concerning this spell, and it STILL gives a nonremoveable debuff lasting 15 seconds to the target!
<insert 'this is madness' joke, but instead of a joke, its not>
i really dont know what to say about PW:S.. the cooldown of 4 seconds has never been a problem, weakened soul has always been a problem, though by removing weakened soul or shortening its duration there presents the problem of warrior and druid tank rage generation through absorbtion.
if the rage generation issue is addressed, and by GOD it should be addressed, we now have divine aegis which could proc for a truckload of absorbtion and the trusty PW:S absorbing more and more damage, the only reason i dont have divine aegis is because of rage starvation. unless there has been a change to this being a non-issue when i didnt look in which case i take it all back.
* there could be a very simple solution to PW:S's overwhelming presence in the disc tree, the drag Weakened soul puts on it all and the frustration resulting in it, and the whining and cries resulting in that..
* Aspiration in the disc tree next to rapture and below pain suppression, could be given a 20/40% duration reduction on weakened soul, maybe even more if it turns out to be balanced. would eliminate alot of friction in the hate/love relationship we have with this spell.
thanks for reading, please leave feedback.