Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Changes listed from latest build

YEEHAW, Hunters got buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    - Aimed Shot - This shot will now be instant cast, its damage/effect/cooldown will remain unchanged.
    That's only one of the changes, the other on some talents like Readiness (from 41Surv to 21MM).But blues stated that this won't be in this beta build.

Quote Originally Posted by metrokard
    wait the nerfed hammer of justice! it now stuns the target for 4 seconds instead of 6. Worst change ever!!!
    Holy ****, saw it only now on main-page.... Thanksssss Blizzard

CRY SUM MOAR

EDIT:
    HAHA, they also removed the Judgment refresh with melee attacks. :S ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aressolo
    EDIT:
    HAHA, they also removed the Judgment refresh with melee attacks. :S ?
    That's been gone for quite some time.

HoJ lasting only 4 seconds appears to have been a typo. MMO shows the highest rank of HoJ still stunning for 6 seconds and the new beta build notes have been changes to read.

Hammer of Justice now also interrupts the spellcasting for 3 seconds on all ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Namu
    They nerfed shield of righteousness because it was doing about 40% of a tankadins damage on fights or something like that
    So what?? we needed that dmg to build agroo. Now warrios will be doing even more dmg than pallys.

And 4sec hammer is rank1 only, we still have the 6sec stun on higher rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Malfuron
    Holy

* Beacon of Light - Non working ranks fixed.

Protection

* Divine Protection - Attack speed penalty increased from 50% to 100%.
    * Hammer of Justice - All ranks interrupt spellcasting for 3 seconds.
    * Shield of Righteousness - Changed from Holy damage equal to 240% of your block value. To Holy damage equal to your block value plus 300.

Retribution

* Seal of Vengeance - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Blood - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of the Martyr - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Corruption - Damage Lowered
    * Seal of Command - Weapon damage lowered.
    * Fanaticism - Judgement critical hit chance increased to 5/10/15/20/25% up from 4/8/12/16/20%.

Er...you rets got hit pretty hard
    Shield of Righteousness was nerfed from 240% to 100% and now 100% plus 300, so they buffed it some.

As for the damage lowered on seals, that's a pretty big hit for everyone.

SoC alone is an 8% damage overall nerf, maybe even 10% with the if your using the glyph.

I don't see why they lowered the stun time on hammer of justice either since the interupt they put in was solely for PvE. What a rough patch, this week.

Quote Originally Posted by metrokard
    wait the nerfed hammer of justice! it now stuns the target for 4 seconds instead of 6. Worst change ever!!!
    Where's that?? didn't see that one, only that HoJ interrupts spellcasting for 3 seconds but whats the point of spellcasting interruption if you're stunned anyways o.O
    pretty lame imo...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffi
    That's been gone for quite some time.
    And they write it only in this build? Until yestarday, with 8970, the melee refresh still was there. They removed it only now I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    1) Does SoC still proc on DS, CS, and Judgment?
    2) What is SoBlood/Martyr new stats?
    1) Someone posted it some days ago with the old build. The EU beta server is still down so I can't try it.
    2) They are on the home-page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzal
    Where's that?? didn't see that one, only that HoJ interrupts spellcasting for 3 seconds but whats the point of spellcasting interruption if you're stunned anyways o.O
    pretty lame imo...
    I read about the 4 seconds change too, but now they changed that again. Idk, maybe a mmochamp typo

pretty lame imo...
    The only purpose I can see of it, is if the healer trinkets...then they still can't cast for X amount of seconds.

Well haha burst hasnt changed.  I still 3 shot ppl.  56% from 70% isnt that big of a deal its like 250 less SoC damage at 70 which isn't a huge nerf.  There is no less burst than before.  But i fear more will come.

Blood/Martyr is down to 28% weapon damage.

Edit: burst is about the same on the premade 80 as well.  The damage decrease is very noticeable with crits at 80 but like i said this did not fix the burst.

1200 wpn damage = 940 SoC damage (live)
    1200 wpn damage = 672 SoC damage (ptr/beta)

SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

Quote Originally Posted by venom1234
    Well haha burst hasnt changed. I still 3 shot ppl. 56% from 70% isnt that big of a deal its like 150 less SoC damage at 70 which isn't a huge nerf. There is no less burst than before. But i fear more will come.

Blood/Martyr is down to 28% weapon damage.
    Burst was afected but not by much, but our overall dps, i belive that was a big hit.
    Our dps was already kinda low, and now?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarzi
    The only purpose I can see of it, is if the healer trinkets...then they still can't cast for X amount of seconds.
    Yeah thats what I thought, or a mage cant blink out of it, at least for 3 secs -.- still lame I think^^

I dont get why they just dont give an interrupt to CS, it would prevent us from just spamming it in PvP, rather to use it carefully againt a caster and wouldnt be any kind of penalty in Pve, PLUS CS wouldnt be as f***** up as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzight
    how do you type it now stuns the target for 4 seconds instead of 6. by mistake?^^
    Haha. I really don't know how . Maybe a monkey writing for MMO home-page? :P

Yeah thats what I thought, or a mage cant blink out of it, at least for 3 secs -.- still lame I think^^

I dont get why they just dont give an interrupt to CS, it would prevent us from just spamming it in PvP, rather to use it carefully againt a caster and wouldnt be any kind of penalty in Pve, PLUS CS wouldnt be as f***** up as it is now.
    PvE bosses are immune to stuns, but some of their spells can be interrupted. CS need a holy dmg increase debuff, I miss Sanctity...

They reverted the previous changes of 2h spec and fanaticism
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

only if he was casting poly.

SoComm is at 56% dmg... down from 70% That's a 20% dmg nerf. When i was on beta, SoComm came in around 22-25% of my dmg. So... doing 20% less, on 25% of our dmg... thats like a 5% dmg nerf? It's still good because it is holy dmg and isn't affected by armor. We already did a TON of dmg, so i'm alright with it since they undid the 2h spec and fantacism changes.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom366
    SoComm is at 56% dmg... down from 70% That's a 20% dmg nerf. When i was on beta, SoComm came in around 22-25% of my dmg. So... doing 20% less, on 25% of our dmg... thats like a 5% dmg nerf? It's still good because it is holy dmg and isn't affected by armor. We already did a TON of dmg, so i'm alright with it since they undid the 2h spec and fantacism changes.
    Not a huge nerf in the grand scheme of things but much more and I fear we will be just like we are at level 70 now DPS wise scaled to level 80, and yes 2h spec is 6% now instead of 3% and Fant is up to 25%.