Best Professions for Enhancement

I know this was probably on here somewhere, but I couldn't find it, so if anyone could give me a link to a different discussion let me know. If not, I was simply wondering what professions will be best for Enhancement come WOTLK...I've been resto for a while and now I am wanting to go back to being Enhancement...Any ideas?

Re: Best Professions for Enhancement

I've got Jewelcrafting + Mining which will yield + 500 HP on my tauren shaman and 3x unique gems from the JC Quite nice with 3x189 armor pen gems

I've got herbalism and alchemy and I think it's quite fine. The free HoT you get from Herbalism is a godsend and as a potion master I'll benefit a lot from haste potions, much more than I did before.
    Boobs are like art. Not the kind of art where you stand around scratching your chin and nodding,
    but rather the kind of art that you stick your face between and go; "Pbpbbbbbbt"

what about Skinning?

skinning gives additional critical strike chance. I forgot what's the percentage. I have to log on to PTR again :

alchemy and leatherworking. improved flasks and durations, alch stones, and the bracer enchants are amazing.

So now that we are getting closer to Wrath and Professions are being finalized any new opinions? I heard someone before mention BS/Eng...What is the outlook of that now?

1.13% at Level 70 or 0.54% at Level 80.
    That's the info i found on the skinning buff... Mining gives you 35 Stam.
    As previously stated flower picking gives you a Hot of 2k for 5secs with a 3m CD.
    Alchemy lets you make stronger elixirs/flasks %25 on elixirs/pots and %50 on flasks.
    Blacksmiths gives you a buckle for belts/bracers/gloves to attach 1 extra GEM of any color to the item in exchange of it not being enchanted... although it doesn't seem to be confirmed yet...
    Tailoring gives you 3 different cloak enchants.
    Enchanting/Engineering/Leatherworking are almost untouched minor thing but nothing major will affect dps.
    JC does give much better personal gems... but they're only single color so keep that in mind.
    & lastly inscription gives you 1 more glyph.

15+ Year Old Account

Skinning and Leatherworking has worked out well for me. In WotLK we get to make some nice item enchantments too.