how do you channel and cast spells at the same time?

i just cheked the daily news on MMO-Champion and i saw this:

Priest

Talents

* Twisted Faith now Increases your spell power by 2% of your total Spirit, and your damage done by your Mind Flay and Mind Blast is increased by 2/4/6/8/10% if your target is afflicted by Mind Flay. ( its not a typing error since it says the same on the talent tree. )

now why do they say that Mind Blast do 10% more damage when mind flay in on the target? as far as i know you cant cast spells while you channel ?

am i missing something or is s-priests getting the abillity to cast while channel ? :

Neniz

Deleted

Re: how do you channel and cast spells at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Neniz

Priest

Talents

* Twisted Faith now Increases your spell power by 2% of your total Spirit, and your damage done by your Mind Flay and Mind Blast is increased by 2/4/6/8/10% if your target is afflicted by Mind Flay. ( its not a typing error since it says the same on the talent tree. )

now why do they say that Mind Blast do 10% more damage when mind flay in on the target? as far as i know you cant cast spells while you channel ?

am i missing something or is s-priests getting the abillity to cast while channel ? :

Neniz
    Must be a typo >.>

But maybe it would work if you had another shadowpriest in your grp spamming mindflay ^^, but meh, i think it's a typo.

and search before you post, there are more threads about it, no point in creating a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Neniz

Priest

Talents

Neniz
    its really easy... press 1 and while its channeling, press 2 really really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    Must be a typo >.>

But maybe it would work if you had another shadowpriest in your grp spamming mindflay ^^, but meh, i think it's a typo.

and search before you post, there are more threads about it, no point in creating a new one
    confirmed typo, supposed to be swp

Deleted

Mistake in the description, confirmed by Koraa, is SW:P.

Yeah, typo.

Overall not a huge change to the other version, as you likely will be keeping SWP up by MF anyway. (Pain & Suffering) nice throughput

I`m not 100% sure but i think Mind fly will leave some debuff after you stop channeling..It will stay on mob for some time, (5/10sec). Its not implemented yet, or not working properly yet.

or maybe it was only some player suggestion...
    Cherio