Prists are so OP!!!!

Yeah, lets nerf em even more!
    /ironic off
    Seriously i stopped playing prist for that... (long time ago, war rulez) but its just funny that it never stops

Re: Prists are so OP!!!!

If someone says Priests are overpowered these days then they deserve to be laughed at.

But still, stupid people do it. I agree with you, it's kinda funny.

what the fuck is a prist

wow, shadow got really nerved in one day. These numbers in the patchnotes doesn´t say anything clearly, but actually my life realm priest wothout the new talents is doing more dmg than the beta priest now.

Lets say, if I would change all my stats to get more crit, maybe the damage of live and beta would be equal, but loosing a big part of the dot damage although.

So the new talents are just simply non-sense, with every second build, you can just put the SP away.

For the 100% crit Bonus, we sacrificed 6% crit !!!

Now we sacrifice some 20% dot damage

5% dmg on mf and mb

For what oin return? simply nothing

Finally I don't want to QQ, but correct me if I'm wrong, is there any other class thinking about leaving the class every 2 days during the Beta?

We got a quite good dmg mix in the second last build. It was acceptable in all points. Not overpowered , maybe really good, but thats it.

Finally our raid support is at a 0 rating atm. So we could expect a good DPS. We had a good DPS yesterday, we have a dramatically low DPS now.

So I really don't get Blizzards point...

We're the most versatile healer (at least until Wrath). But not overpowered.

That's true, but we are giving less support then all the others, so our little advantage in Healmeters are ok, thats actually the reason why we are part of every raid...

And I'm so tired of you MassiveGorillaShaft.

Just don't understand why you created an account, or posted here while I'm just posting a list of facts from the beta servers.
    And learn to make a differnece between live realms and beta... This is called a beta forum

And hm, if you really want to stop this kind of discussions, you should talk with our blue poster homies and ask tham if they could maybe balance there class changes. This means adding just one nerf per patch or so :P, then we could get some serious results from testing ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic018
    Finally I don't want to QQ, but correct me if I'm wrong, is there any other class thinking about leaving the class every 2 days during the Beta?
    ive seen dps stats for hunters in lvl 80 naxx epics doing less dmg than at lvl 70 in SWP gear. hunters atm have the worst nerf of all. i DONT play a hunter, i play spriest, so everyone else can just shut up about their class sucking....

So thats an interesting point as well. It's a bit difficult these days to see how everything is turning out, but I hope it's getting clearer as we approach november.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom366
    ive seen dps stats for hunters in lvl 80 naxx epics doing less dmg than at lvl 70 in SWP gear.
    Really? I shall feign shock.

No chain lusts, drums, different raid buff systems, different mana systems and potion changes, different availability of consumables in general......

Understand that many classes will not be beating their top SWP DPS for a while...

Grimgrin

wow, shadow got really nerved in one day. These numbers in the patchnotes doesn´t say anything clearly, but actually my life realm priest wothout the new talents is doing more dmg than the beta priest now.

Lets say, if I would change all my stats to get more crit, maybe the damage of live and beta would be equal, but loosing a big part of the dot damage although.

So the new talents are just simply non-sense, with every second build, you can just put the SP away.

5% dmg on mf and mb

We got a quite good dmg mix in the second last build. It was acceptable in all points. Not overpowered , maybe really good, but thats it.

Finally our raid support is at a 0 rating atm. So we could expect a good DPS. We had a good DPS yesterday, we have a dramatically low DPS now.

Shamans

Don't forget about those Shamans

So the new talents are just simply non-sense.
    Almost all the changes for the shadowpriest has been reasoned (except the 51 talent temporary nerf); and that include this change.
    If you had been reading up on the shadowpriest class, and fully understanding the mechanisms, you would understand that we're a poor scaling class, with very high start damage (dots and massive hit talent).
    So what they're doing is changing us into a class with proper scaling, but at the curent state in beta, we're overpowered in the beginning, and that's the thing which is stopping us from getting higher damage (scaling) in endgame. And as we can no longer be excused for having VT (which was a good enough reason for terrible dps), we'll be seing higher damage.

This is what most shadowpriests are interested in.

And at least it's nice to have a change in the class, like it was from vanilla wow > tbc, and now > wotlk.

If you want more information, you can always go check out www.elitistjerks.com or www.shadowpriest.com.

5% dmg on mf and mb

lol everytime i read a post like this i just wanna pat ya on the head and tell you its gonna be fine. trust me we are ok, i crit the other day with mb for 7.5 k, i dont see any problem in that...dps is waaaaay higher

Quote Originally Posted by Marrakech
    what the fuck is a prist
    this is a player that was to stupid to play a priest, so he/she went to a meat cleaving warrior.

Isnt ballenceing fun? This is what come from not buffing the few specs that need it and removing the specs that made you wanted for a raid. Is it nice not having to worry about having this that and the other for every fight yes. But maybe insted of trying to fix the classes maybe try to fix the zones insted. Just my thoughts, sorry for spelling kinda drunk and verry dyslexic.

Could you be any less whiney and un-educated of the class you apparently play?

Beta priest does alot more damage. Better coeffecients, better scaling with gear and talents. The new mind flay completely destroys the current flay on live.

5% dmg on mf and mb
    No. No. No. No! Twisted Faith is staying the same. Plague never ever worked with Faith... therefore, it was always 10%. Now, we get a boosted 10% Flay and Blast based on the target having pain... and since flay now refeshes pain...

Mind Melt. You lost 2% crit for... 100% crit bonus... and your mind flay crits with that 100% bonus. If you think you are losing on that deal... you're sitting in a river in Egypt.

A little lower damage on pain and 4% off the top. In the same time, you gain Plague on a 30second cooldown. You're complaining because???

This is the part where I show you're uneducated of your class. The patch notes released this week were tooltip fixes. The damage nerf to Mind Flay and Shadow Word: Pain are over a week old. So... how did you notice the difference from one day to the next when the damage never changed except for the tooltip?