Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Malygos 25 Loot, Honor Reset, Blue posts

Paladin news! Let's see.. ret.. ret.... ret..... More ret.....

Good to see they're working hard on making deep-holy worth getting, since it's still blegh past Infusion of Light. I guess retribution still needs more work?
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft
    That was not a nerf, it was balancing. The AB adjustment made perfect sense. You can not expect to play a 1 button class.

It's quite exciting actually. I hear a lot of talk about various specs. Maybe if all the specs would do equal damage AND utility to pvp and/or pve, we'd be in for a treat. Because right now, everything looks viable. I like the sound of that. Being able to play any spec you want, in any given situation, and not be left behind because of a 'wrong' choice of spec.
    It was a nerf. Balacing is made of nerfs and buffs, so it is quite natural that some things are buffed and other nerfed.

And the AB adjustment didn't make any sense - and devs knew it when they put it in. Yes AB needed a change, not because of being OP (due to sensitivity of interruption) but because it was boring. Question is that it became utter trash - something that is not adequate either.

Anyway, the "any spec you want" is rather naive - there will be better specs than otehr and a general raid spec for mages. As long as it isn't overwhelmingly better...

Btw Arcane is currently not looking viable. Actually it isn't unless it is changed or some gizmo gear comes to the rescue *sigh*...

Wait wait wait.

Warriors want their Disarm to work like Dismantle?

Dismantle is already overpowered as FUCK and needs a resounding nerf. What the christ.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

So they want ret pallies to be able to top the DPS meters ... a Hybrid, which in the past they have said that they don't want hybrids being the best dps compared to the pure dps classes yet now they want them to be...

I just hope they get a clue and do the same for druids, shamans and shadowpriests if not blizz are going to be one big hypocrite lol
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

enhancers are pumping out insane dmg as far as im informed. hybrids are full scale dmg dealers, but their buffing capabilities have been slightly reduced.
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

15+ Year Old Account

@ Shakari

Apparently you have not been paying attention to any news lately where Blizz has said that they want everyone to have equal or close dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    haha.. another one sentence of shaman stuff.. :-[
    None on Druids or Mages.....

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Loremaster Achievement
    Ok, here are the new numbers. They won't be in (most likely) until two beta builds from now:
    • Horde - Eastern Kingdoms - 550 / Kalimdor: 700
    • Alliance - Eastern Kingdoms: 700 / Kalimdor: 730
    I bet you horde doesn't have THAT fewer quest than alliance.
    And I've just managed to find the missing quests to get 765 and the achievement, a shame they make it so piss easy now - I thought achievements was supposed to be a challenge.

Any idea of the cost of the new honor cloaks / trinkets ?

Damn I love how, a large chunk of blizzard's staff seems to be filled with morons.

今天怎么还不更新呢

Quote Originally Posted by Aizenji
    where are the mage nerfs ? not yet ? i bet you think isn't enough yet! (any idea of pvp crap rewards costs ? its a crap (if i wanted to waste my honor i would've buyed s2 long ago)
    Spend them or lose them ... whatever makes the most sense to you now.

I don't see Subtlety being bad currently, there are a few new nice talents, a much discussed 51 points talent and still all the mobility.
    It's even much better in PvE as you get an extra CP approximately every 1.5 seconds in a group, scaling with gear.
    With shadowstep nerfed, Combat has actually a better mobility than sub...

endurance+imp.sprint+ glyph = 1 min imp.sprint... if Killing spree remains that bad, than people will just get prep instead of it.

all Ultimates are crap atm(pvp)...

hunger for blood = lol, you have to choose between this shit of an ultimate and preparation... easy decision
    killing spree= same

shadowdance... frostnova/roots, imp hamstring, frost trap... just anything that makes it impossible for you to get behind your oppenent, and you're doomed.
    especially with the shadowstep nerf...

"hey, here you have a 41 mobility talent, but you cant use it when you need to"

Hmmm

Honor reset ?? WHY ??

And get crap loot . like this BACKS!!! Not even halfgood and cheap done upgrades on old crap .

No usefull things at all . Just so we shall waste honor points on shit u have to Disenchant 3 weeks later ..

GG Blizzard u fuck things up as always !!

It's to stop people from having full pvp gear the second they hit level 80, Cronica. Which is not a bad thing at all.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    It's to stop people from having full pvp gear the second they hit level 80, Cronica. Which is not a bad thing at all.
    You do realize that with all the ppl using bots, that there will be many, many players with full pvp gear by the end of the second week (if not sooner). This just penalizes the ppl that have already been saving honor.

If blizz wanted to 'stop bad things' then they would ban the afkers and remove their equipment. But they do not do that.

Any update for the prices of the new honor items?

So we shalll be punished becuse of bots/afk:ers

SWEET !!

U can get Honor on your Twink and on chars u are leveling up.
    They willl get RESETED also ......

So i must say its a major FAIL doing this .

And again that crap they shall give out like backs & a trinket .. GG
    Its just a big JOKE not even SSC/ TK quality .

/kiss my ass

It's not that bad seriously. Don't tell me you do BGs just purely for honor and get no enjoyment out of doing them?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerOne
    I bet you horde doesn't have THAT fewer quest than alliance.
    And I've just managed to find the missing quests to get 765 and the achievement, a shame they make it so piss easy now - I thought achievements was supposed to be a challenge.
    I don't doubt it. Horde go shafted pretty hard in the lore department of classic wow.