Prayer of Healing
    Fear Ward
    Flash Heal - a must have glyph
    Renew - another must have glyph
    Fading
    CoH
    SoR - not that useful (imo)
    Holy Nova

I think that it might be good for some Priests to have Shadow Protection for some boss fights.

Thanks Zorath for helping with the thinking of this post. What are the general thoughts about this?

Edit: changed colours , thanks

Re: Priest Healing glyphs

Dude, change the color of those "opinions" it's almost impossible to read without seriously flashing your eyes.

I think Renew may be useful to Disc as well, maybe even more so then for Holy, cause they're intended to only cast it on one target, and you want it to heal for as much as possible each tick because your target constantly takes damage(the tank), Plus, I assume Disc still remains the primary healing PvP spec, so you also want it to heal for as much as possible each tick before it gets dispelled.

whereas for a Holy priest, being more of a raid healer, that extra "burst" isn't needed and renew can just do its whole duration.

Prayer of Healing glyph seems useless to disc priests, being single target healers, they don't really need it.

I dunno... personally, I'm going with a hybrid build of Disc/Holy. The Glyphs I would take would be:

Minor-
    Glyph of Fading
    Glyph of Levitate
    Glyph of Shadowfiend

Major-
    Glyph of Flash Heal
    Glyph of Spirit of Redemption
    Glyph of Power Word: Shield

For the minor glyphs, there really isn't much in the way of choices, and I was going in with a mana conservation mindset. As for the major ones, I really debated on getting the Glyph of Renew over Glyph of Spirit of Redemption b/c like Raptorg said, more burst is for Disc, but the S of R glyph is so good, and I'm going to be getting the talent anyway, that I couldn't pass it up.

Passing the CoH glyph up is fail.

SoR glyph will be amazing if the proc doesn't have an internal cooldown, otherwise it's not worth the slot.

Major-
    Glyph of Flash Heal
    Glyph of Spirit of Redemption
    Glyph of Power Word: Shield
    Is it just me or is the pw:s glyph still not functioning properly?

PW:S isn't working when casted on self, but my fav new glyph I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

Glyph of Dispel Magic - Your Dispel Magic spell heals your friendly target for 6% of their maximum health.

Note that currently you get healed even if the debuff resists the dispel. Haven't gotten a blue to say it's a bug, so possibly working as intended. This is a powerful tool in PvP for dispelling DoTs and CC, especially Fear and Frost Nova, as well as being VERY useful in PvE for when you cleanse off debuffs during raids (SW:Pains on Prince for example, especially now that Dispel Magic has the full 40 yards for friendlies, 30 for enemies).

Personally I'm going with PW:S/Dispel/Flash for Disc, and SoR/Dispel/Renew for Holy if I come to find Deep Disc sucks for raiding.

15+ Year Old Account

http://wowbrief.blogspot.com/2008/09...continued.html

Decided I will be Holy at 80.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushuna
    Glyph of Dispel Magic - Your Dispel Magic spell heals your friendly target for 6% of their maximum health.

Note that currently you get healed even if the debuff resists the dispel. Haven't gotten a blue to say it's a bug, so possibly working as intended. This is a powerful tool in PvP for dispelling DoTs and CC, especially Fear and Frost Nova, as well as being VERY useful in PvE for when you cleanse off debuffs during raids (SW:Pains on Prince for example, especially now that Dispel Magic has the full 40 yards for friendlies, 30 for enemies).
    Wow - my new favourite glyph too!!!!!

Yeah Glyph of dispel magic will probably get nerfed, that spell is amazing for people who love to cast dots on you in PvP.

Frost Mages anyone? Just for dispelling a pair of Winter's Chill debuffs I heal for 6% their HP, lolz.

Frost Mages anyone? Just for dispelling a pair of Winter's Chill debuffs I heal for 6% their HP, lolz.
    Heals your FRIENDLY target

So every time I get rid of a ton of lock DoTs/mage debuffs/etc I am healing myself too....

I realized this, I'm talking about Arenas, Frost mage targets my ally, I dispel Winter's Chill, and heal my ally for 6%, duh :P

I realized this, I'm talking about Arenas, Frost mage targets my ally, I dispel Winter's Chill, and heal my ally for 6%, duh :P
    <3 sorry,