Poll: Do you like the sound of Hammer of the Righteous

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you like the sound of Hammer of the Righteous

there ya go vote and tell if you want to why or why not but most importantly vote so i can get some real numbers.

Re: Do you like the sound of Hammer of the Righteous

more more more, if i can get lets say 100 people or more to vote on this i'll link it to the ptr forums and maybe someone at blizz will take it into consideration.

Play with the sound off then.
    This user has been banned.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Love the sound. I like hearing how many mobs I hit. It usually gets drowned out in raids though, which should make it tolerable for you folks that don't like it.

i like the "PING!!!" ;D

come on poeple keep the voting going i want more votes so i can post on the ptr foums with a petition almost

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    i like the "PING!!!" ;D
    it's more like a "PLOOONG!!!" with a barrel echo.

The sound is horrible and it's like 50% louder than all the other spell sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan
    more more more, if i can get lets say 100 people or more to vote on this i'll link it to the ptr forums and maybe someone at blizz will take it into consideration.
    um...

no.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Why are people not taking E4E and SR? Is SR that gimped now to make it not worth taking? I thought haste would be optimal, especially since it's going to be a primary stat in the XPac.

Also, can someone in beta just comment on the scalability of imp ret aura? I'm assuming it's still worthless but would like to get an idea of how it has been buffed, if at all. Thanks.

You could solve the problem with some macro goodness?

Code:
    #showtooltip Hammer of Righteousness

/console SET Sound_SFXVolume 0.5 
    /cast Hammer of Righteousness;
    /console SET Sound_SFXVolume 1
    Pretty self explanitory macro; It lower your SFX volume by 50%, casts Hammer of Righteousness and then turn the volume back up. You could also use Sound_SFXVolume 0 to turn off the volume completely.

I cannot test the macro at the moment but it should work. Lemme know how it worked out?

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

I really like the sound. Its like someone kicking a slightly flat plastic football.

What i don't like is the animation. AS cut and paste
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by M@ffer
    I love it; it feels like im doing some insane hit only to see that it just crit for 200. God I hate the new protection tree, its such a pile of shit.
    Use something besides a Spell Dmg weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    You could solve the problem with some macro goodness?

Code:
    #showtooltip Hammer of Righteousness

/console SET Sound_SFXVolume 0.5 
    /cast Hammer of Righteousness;
    /console SET Sound_SFXVolume 1
    Pretty self explanitory macro; It lower your SFX volume by 50%, casts Hammer of Righteousness and then turn the volume back up. You could also use Sound_SFXVolume 0 to turn off the volume completely.

I cannot test the macro at the moment but it should work. Lemme know how it worked out?
    thanks raw, i'll go test that out on the ptr as soon as i can and see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by M@ffer
    I love it; it feels like im doing some insane hit only to see that it just crit for 200. God I hate the new protection tree, its such a pile of shit.
    holy crap you do not know how to tank in the new patch huh, um our seals now have an ap coefficant, and all our gear is being retooled with str on it, mens that we can ditch the spell dmg weapon and go for a real tanking weapon like kings defender and do some melee dmg as well as holy dmg, you see you might want to do some reading and figure out that hammer of the righteous is not for spell dmg weapons since it's based on weapon dps and all spell weapons are capped at 41.something dps no matter what speed, good work on knowing your class

and yea i can;t bleive you people actually like the sound of this skill blargh i hate you all lol

I love it tbh, although I can imagine people saying 'DING' everytime you use it :P

Divine Storm sound effect> HotR sound effect