1. #1

    Some guys here would like...

    ...to know wich UI is this:

    http://hdimage.org/images/fyf7zfjmiw...0608225939.jpg

    Thank you! =D

  2. #2

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    It's just a randomly posted UI in the Post your UI! thread. :
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

    Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

  3. #3

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    There is a thread for questions like this....

    And looks like a compilation with custom bar texts


    Would be interesting to know what quest log is that?

  4. #4

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    I think it's QuestGuru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

    Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

  5. #5
    High Overlord Skez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lund, Sweden
    Posts
    191

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    I have pointed out 3 of the addons in the picture I would like to know at least, it's a really clean addon.
    Chats, Minimap and Tooltip
    http://hdimage.org/images/bcefxaeo18...wichaddons.jpg
    Thanks in advance

  6. #6

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    SimpleMinimap, Cowtip and Prat/Chatter/Chatmod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

    Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

  7. #7

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    Quote Originally Posted by d3vL
    ...to know wich UI is this:

    http://hdimage.org/images/fyf7zfjmiw...0608225939.jpg

    Thank you! =D
    this is Ishtara's UI. Should be up on wowinterface in a few days.
    I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

  8. #8

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    LOL sorry ya'll. I am new to the website, I didn't notice i had like 15 messages in my inbox >.<

    The quest log is nQuest

    The tooltip is CowTip

    The minimap is Chinchilla

    The chatlog is Prat

  9. #9

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    Nice UI you got there

  10. #10

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    okay, all pm's have been replied to lol. Thanks all for the interest and yes they will be uploaded (hopefully in the near future)

    RL + 5 nights of raiding each week don't leave nearly enough time for Ui fun

    <3
    Ish

  11. #11

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    Hello,

    Are you going to post a link to the download here? or are you going to post it on WoWinterface?

    Thanks

  12. #12

    Re: Some guys here would like...

    Quote Originally Posted by T!mon
    Hello,

    Are you going to post a link to the download here? or are you going to post it on WoWinterface?

    Thanks
    I replied to your pm. And yes, the links to both will be posted @ mmo once they are approved.

    <3
    Ish

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •