New Moonkin Graphic??

i thought i had heard a while back that they were going to be adding a new graphic for moonkin or changing it or something. Was this just a rumor or is it a glyph or something?

Re: New Moonkin Graphic??

Dire penguin gogogo

I've heard no announcement about this, but I really think it is something they should do. Theyre letting you change models for cat and bear form with glyphs, this is along the same line. Ive always preferred the owlkin model from the hinterlands myself.

keeper of the grove would be kinda kewl
    Especially if they managed to make the NE half Tauren for hoard side... althouhg you would be HUGE then which is currently a big issue with pvp

I think it would be kewl if we just got all mossy and leafy sprouted stag horns and if our arms changed to be all treelike. that way we would still look like our characters just add some green swirls and have crap sprout form us.

Also i wish Wrath didn't look like i was shucking glowing snot wads at people. The Keepers of the grove would throw bolts that looked like energy birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nannrz
    keeper of the grove would be kinda kewl
    Especially if they managed to make the NE half Tauren for hoard side... althouhg you would be HUGE then which is currently a big issue with pvp

I think it would be kewl if we just got all mossy and leafy sprouted stag horns and if our arms changed to be all treelike. that way we would still look like our characters just add some green swirls and have crap sprout form us.

Also i wish Wrath didn't look like i was shucking glowing snot wads at people. The Keepers of the grove would throw bolts that looked like energy birds.
    I sort of agree with this actually. Moonkin is dead on lore wise and it is pretty funny. It just gets old fast and cant really be taken very seriously.

screw keeper

i wanna be a dire penguin
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

They havent said they would change it. But GC, a CM on the forums has said 1-2 times that after WoTLK is out then a very high priority is to make new druid skins. I don't know if they include moonkin in that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobbas
    They havent said they would change it. But GC, a CM on the forums has said 1-2 times that after WoTLK is out then a very high priority is to make new druid skins. I don't know if they include moonkin in that though.
    High Priority + Druid = 6 months minimum.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Seyelence
    Druids still have 4y old retarded looking models, like they escaped from alpha.
    They updated the horde kitty face. Yay!

and the changed the color of Horde Flight Form from same as nelf to orange :S

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lobbas
    Priority, as in what they are doing to fix the feral range bug?

That bug they will never fix....since that has been since Vanilla WoW BEta....so live with that one :S

I hope they add a glyph to make moonkins look like penguins. I dont mind the night elf moonkin form but the steak version is just so fat.

While it'd be neat to get a new look, I'd much rather have them work on trimming the fat out of the balance tree.

Quote Originally Posted by meatpopsicle
    While it'd be neat to get a new look, I'd much rather have them work on trimming the fat out of the balance tree.
    Ok, I will teach you something... the guys who create new graphic and stuff are NOT the same guys who design the talents. So they can work on both at sametime.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    I've heard no announcement about this, but I really think it is something they should do. Theyre letting you change models for cat and bear form with glyphs, this is along the same line. Ive always preferred the owlkin model from the hinterlands myself.
    Oh noes!

What about the Tree!?!?!