Thread: HUD on PTR/Beta

HUD on PTR/Beta

A few months back I began using MetaHUD and absolutely fell in love with it. So much so that when I put my toon on the PTR and it didn't work, I kind of freaked out. After talking to the friend who first showed me MetaHUD, he said that IceHUD worked on the PTR. However, after downloading it and trying it, I'm not a huge fan of it. Yes, it can accomplish what I want it to, however, there are waaaay too many options to get it set up. Does anyone know of any HUD that works on the PTR/Beta that is similar to MetaHUD in its design and simplicity?

(btw, if this has already been answered, I apologize for missing it but if you could either link to the op or tell me the solution, I would greatly appreciate it)

Re: HUD on PTR/Beta

There are lots of addons that don't work on the PTR/beta. Most of the time you just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Re: HUD on PTR/Beta

I am aware a lot of them don't work with the PTR. However, I know there are some updates out there for some of them (not MetaHUD thoguh as the author has stopped updating it)