ret pally trinket problem

ok guys, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable about tese things.

i have a trinket problem. i just replaced my hourglass of the unraveller for the empty mug of direbrew (bloodlust brooch stats) and i have a bloodlust brooch in my other trinket slot for a nice AP boost. however, ive done over 30 runs for the shard of contempt and it refuses to drop for me.

is this trinket better for rets than bloodlust brooch? i ask because of any internal cooldowns, chance to proc ect..

any help would be great
    i participated in the legendary *will you get a GF at wrath midnight opening* thread

Re: ret pally trinket problem

hmm didnt work "you must refresh you browser"
    i participated in the legendary *will you get a GF at wrath midnight opening* thread

15+ Year Old Account

I'm in the same boat as you mate (OP).

Is shard better? A bit, yeah.
    Is it worth the damned hassle with LK coming out so soon, so your trinkets are just for leveling? Up to you, but my personal reaction has been a resounding HELL NO.
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrox
    I'm in the same boat as you mate (OP).

Is shard better? A bit, yeah.
    Is it worth the damned hassle with LK coming out so soon, so your trinkets are just for leveling? Up to you, but my personal reaction has been a resounding HELL NO.
    A few level 60 trinkets can hold their own well into 70. The shard is just an awesome trinket all around (expertise caps a rogue by itself so it must do the same for a 2h user).

You could also try for the abacus of violent odds off Panthelon in reg/heroic mech.

There's an easy quest chain (should take about an hour) in Borean tundra that leads to this trinket. The procrate is fantastic. Starting quest is here, sorry horde.

Until you have t6 belt/boot/bracers it's THE best in slot trinket period.