This should be the 21pt ret talent

Improved Crusader Aura- Allows the Paladin to benefit from the Crusader Aura effect while dismounted. Stacks with Pursuit of Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: This should be the 21pt ret talent

In all honesty, that doesn't sound terrible, it would help your "being kited" problems somewhat. I'd go for it ^_^

except for the fact that we dont even get crusader aura till 62...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarokzero
    except for the fact that we dont even get crusader aura till 62...
    this

ive always stuck with the idea of making crusader aura passive whenever you mount.

wouldnt be gamebreaking,
    but im terrible at forgetting to put in on when grouped up (due to being 15% faster with talents, so 20% hardly seems worth changing aura while solo)

Quote Originally Posted by kypster
    this
    That

Quote Originally Posted by Melanctha
    ive always stuck with the idea of making crusader aura passive whenever you mount.

wouldnt be gamebreaking,
    but im terrible at forgetting to put in on when grouped up (due to being 15% faster with talents, so 20% hardly seems worth changing aura while solo)
    Like the DK talent: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=51267 , ofc talking about the mount speed part.

Quote Originally Posted by kypster
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Heraro
    That
    and the other

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

35% passive increase? I'd love it for sure. But, can't you already hear the Hunter/Druid/Shaman QQs?

All in all though, I think our lower tier 1 point talents are incredibly pathetic. Aura Mastery? Sanctified Retribution? Lol, Prot doesnt even have an 11 pointer. We need some more flavor for our lower tiers, and not passive increases that we'll never really enjoy excpet for when e-flexing about our stats.

Honestly, I'd forgo a 35% passive increase to speed if they were to give us an ability similar to intercept or feral charge. Some method of closing the distance between other classes is sorely lacking in our increasingly kitable class.

yeah it's like
    that
    and it's like
    this
    I took her to the pad and we started to kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by purps
    yeah it's likeand it's like
    I took her to the pad and we started to kiss?
    purple monkey dishwasher

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapoopoo
    yes QQ indeed.

Low tiers on just about every class suck. They are low tiers for a reason. Paladins have a little thing called blessing of freedom if im not mistaken. Very few classes can get rid of movement impairing efects. U already have a 15% speed boost and u want more? Comon.

This is right up with pallies complaining that CS isnt worth being a 41pt talent.
    Let's see...

Rogue: Vanish/CoS (depending on the nature of the effect)
    Druid: Shift
    Mage: Blink
    Shaman: Does ghost wolf break it? Dunno...
    Priest: Dispel (if magical)
    Warlock: Felhound Devour magic (if magical)

That pretty much only leaves warrior (and maybe shaman), who HAS intercept.

However, I do agree that while it would be nice to have something like charge/intercept, it really doesn't belong to the Paladin class, and would be a bit OP.

lol shamans dont have intercept =x

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    Let's see...

However, I do agree that while it would be nice to have something like charge/intercept, it really doesn't belong to the Paladin class, and would be a bit OP.
    Ghost wolf don't break anything, there's a 2pt enhancement talent, that removes snares with Earthbind totem

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    and the other
    LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Calling Mindflay a defense is like calling, excuse the language, slicing your anus open with a knife a defensive move against surprise buttsecks.
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/wiki/pre-naxx_holy_paladin_guide_(wow)

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    Let's see...

Rogue: MUCH longer cooldown than Blessing of Freedom for Vanish, and CloS has a much longer cooldown than cleanse, which has NO cooldown.
    Mage: Not much in the way of cooldown difference, but then they're not wearing plate, don't have a run speed increase, and can't raise their resistance to 3 different schools of magic at any time. Discounting Cleanse completely here as Mages have nothing similar.
    Druid: Master of forms and travel, nothing new here. Breaking slows is what they do best.
    Shaman: Unless the person kiting them is nice enough to stay near the Earthbind totem, they're more screwed than Pallies are due to lack of a defensive magic dispel.
    Warlock: Not only are we talking cooldown on a magic only dispel here, but they would also have to have that one particular pet out instead of their 4 other options.
    Warriors: While they do have intercept, the cooldown is similar to BoF and again they have nothing compared to simply cleansing off the slows of classes who can only apply them with cooldown spells. ie. Frost Shock, Concussive shot, etc.

Pallies have it pretty sweet with the fastest base run speed in the game other than Feral Druids. Only a Mut spec rogue can match you. The only class that can reliably keep you snared would be a Warlock whose slow is the one type of thing you can't cleanse, a Curse. I think the better solution would be to simply give Hand of Justice a 5 yard longer reach or so. You don't really need the intercept so much as just holding someone in place a little longer after you make them blow their root/slow cooldown and you cleanse it off.