LastLast

Next wave of Shadow priest nerfs

Shadow Power no longer effects mindflay
    Improved Fade doesn't reduce the cooldown of your shadowfiend anymore
    Dispersion is still unchanged.
    Psychic Horror is still the same

Sigh.
    What are we?
    Dps? No we are probably the worst dpers again.
    Utility? No other classes provide the same or more utility and WAY more damage.
    Pvp machines? No we lack survivalbility, and our dmg doesn't compete with other dpsers so it's almost impossible to take down a healer solo.
    Soloing mobs? No because we run oom too fast, faster than any other dpser.

Broken Spec? Yes that is what we are.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/.../talents2.html
    Updated to new build

Re: Next wave of Shadow priest nerfs

QQ ?

No it's not beta all those changes are going live tommorow and your DPS will suck so bad that it will make you reroll holy.

No you haven't seen your real level 80 gear. No Blizzard isn't done with the numbers quite yet. Yes, they have mentioned that 18197812401 times.

It is amazing how if you look at every forum, the corresponding class is claiming they're the gimpest class in WoW getting instagibbed by level 3 mobs. I wonder why people keep playing this game if everything in it sucks donkey ass.

Another QQ post... how original...
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

"Dispersion is still unchanged."

How dare they nerf us by not changing something
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

those talents don't seem to be updated to the latest build....

.... what?

That website about 30-40 builds behind !

You, dear troll, fail remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    Shadow Power no longer effects mindflay
    Improved Fade doesn't reduce the cooldown of your shadowfiend anymore
    Dispersion is still unchanged.
    Psychic Horror is still the same

Sigh.
    What are we?
    Utility? No other classes provide the same or more utility and WAY more damage.
    Pvp machines? No we lack survivalbility, and our dmg doesn't compete with other dpsers so it's almost impossible to take down a healer solo.
    Soloing mobs? No because we run oom too fast, faster than any other dpser.

Broken Spec? Yes that is what we are.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/.../talents2.html
    Updated to new build
    OMFG

IN BC shadow priest were in the end of dpsmeters.
    Now SP will be almost as good dps as other dps classes.
    DOnt know how about you but a read atleast 10 blue post about that.!
    SP get huge dps boost SP get aoe dps !! IT cant be any better.

This is the way how blue balance classes. They start with huge numbers and then they going down till, class dps is resonable. Than when they got strong base they can fix it up or down but smoothly.

I know blue plans for SP and i`m happy with that.
    You dont need to meet the pork to eat burger. So chill out and w8 till release. SHADOW PRIEST TIME IS COMING.
    Cherio

I can assure you it is the latest build, look at twisted faith that wasnt changed until last build; they fixed the fact it said mind flay but managed to misspell your. I'm not overly worried about our DPS as this will surely be fixed but there have been NO fixes to our pvp viability something which has been a problem for the entire duration of TBC and never fixed; asserting that dispersion makes us pvp viable and then making further huge nerfs to the class is quite enough reason to be frustrated if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuronv
    "Dispersion is still unchanged."

How dare they nerf us by not changing something
    lol

Sigh.
    What are we?
    What happened to the infamous "mana battery" for the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltbeard
    What happened to the infamous "mana battery" for the raid?
    Ret paladins and Surv. Hunters both restore mana to raid as effectively as shadow does.

blizzard hotline - 1 800-555-waah

Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by say10
    I can assure you it is the latest build, look at twisted faith that wasnt changed until last build; they fixed the fact it said mind flay but managed to misspell your. I'm not overly worried about our DPS as this will surely be fixed but there have been NO fixes to our pvp viability something which has been a problem for the entire duration of TBC and never fixed; asserting that dispersion makes us pvp viable and then making further huge nerfs to the class is quite enough reason to be frustrated if you ask me.
    Then how come Imp. Inner fire isn't moved to tier 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Uhuuu
    Then how come Imp. Inner fire isn't moved to tier 2?
    Or Imp Fade to veiled shadows.
    Or Guardian Spirit to 50%.

Fail troll is fail.

Gosh, Blizz really wasn't kidding when they said every class "thinks" their dps is the worst. Keep up the QQ, you know all the Devs are probably laughing their asses off everytime they see one of these from a different class. BTW visit the Huntard post that was just made whining about how they got nerfed to high hell and are going to be the worst dps...it's like deja vu...and can be found in every class forum.

Our 51pt gives us no extra DPS.
    Using Touch can hurt our DPS.
    SWeath can also hurt our DPS, infact, it is better to not use death.

There are major problems in shadow... and we are currently down in the 13th-14th place in damage. I would consider that "one of the lowest" if you ask me.

All im saying is that they must have a decent idea where everyone stands and the changes they make are to tweak those standings. If it looks like shadow is getting stiffed then it means they were probably doing pretty well.

And I think this is a little more believable from blizzard now (unlike in the past) due to the fact that they are trying to equalize virtually all dps, with pure dps classes only slightly ahead of hybrids. It's hard to swallow right now but hopefully when the game releases your place on the damage meter will reflect the quality of player you are and not the class. Sounds like the typical cliches in the blue posts, but hopefully blizz can make it happen. =) I'll be cheering for SPRIESTS, working on getting one to 70 as we speak.

you should see the paladin nerf qq thread. Every class seems to have one. Instead I'm going to change the subject to cupcakes.

Go.

Secondly I have to wonder how many of the people crying about these nerfs are actually in beta. If you're not, why are you crying over something you never had?