Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 9014

That is hot. Who would have thought that the Queen of the Dragons was into metal thongs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasoun
    That is hot. Who would have thought that the Queen of the Dragons was into metal thongs?
    I guess some nasty blizz developpers paid her to wear such a small piece of cloth around her ... *cough*.

Sigh at honor debate.
    I don't really care if they reset it or not. But I hate their awesome capabilities to make decisions.
    Basicly people who already spent their honor now are moderately fucked.
    People who did not spend their honor can just buy 1 maybe 2 things at max honor at lvl 80 and thus fucking everyone else over as well.

So next time just make one decision and stick with it. No one likes a indecisive person -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Uhh, I find it interesting how pve'ers complain about how easy honor and marks is to get for their welfare epix, then when something like this happens, and then they complain that it isn't fair to them. If it is so easy to do the farming, then here is a revolutionary idea....do it. It is not hard at all. I am a pve'er, so don't say "Omg, stfu pvp welfarez nub". If you really think that these people are unfairly getting skill through welfarez, then prove them incompetent, by getting the same gear and owning them with it (because you are supposedly the one with all the skill (which I am not saying is or is not true)).
    Generally PvE'ers do not want to PvP. They know it's not hard, which is why they whine. It is easy for a PvP'er to get welfare epics and then be decent at PvE. PvE'ers do not want to be forced to PvP, but because of not having an honor/token reset now they have to PvP. Next time think before you type, and get an attitude check while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondbanana
    fucking bullshit! why the fuck don't we get to use BoJ on some L80 gear then? I guess Blizz really must feel threatened they might lose pvpers to other games.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbawac

Is that all you can say? uhh QQ more?
    you cant even spell it !

Dont like post hugry people like you, that just have to comment to get one more post.
    Careful your fail is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hzn
    Would be better with a reset imo.
    EVERYONE starts at zero again and has an EQUAL chance to start arena again.
    Problem is its not a equal chance.

# Dual Wield Specialization now Increases your chance to hit while dual wielding by an additional 1/2/3%. (Down from 2/4/6%)
    # Stormstrike doesn't affect Fire or Frost damage anymore.
    Oh goodie, god hates shamans.

lol at alexstrasza, no wonder her consort is so close by all the time. MREOW

Quote Originally Posted by Yolen
    Thanks to people like you who think Frost is PvP they've nerfed it. Die. In a fire. Seriously. All of you.

Signed - t6 Frost raiding Mage
    Actually I am a raider and I wanted Deep Freeze nerfed for PVE too. Anything that nerfs mages of any spec in PVE, I'm happy about. :P Bastards were going to to as much DPS as me again.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Newor
    Holy Damage > Physical Damage.

No mitigation vs. Mitigation.

Got it? 100% block value as Holy Damage is HUGE (remeber those changes to str / block value and Prot with Divine Str?).

And other skill got some damage nerf. The increased Shield Slam is more to compensate that than closing the gap to Pallies version.
    indeed 1 point of holy damage is so much more better than 1 point of physical. good one. Maybe you mean threat....
    100%BV+300 holy dmg is soo HUGE compared to 990-1040 +100%BV. Small tip. low value are bad when you try to dps.

uu. warriors got nerfed. Battle Shout is down by 2 points from 550 to 548.
    and another nerf. The warrior's blessing of salvation(yea, it was moved to the warrior) Vigilance transfers 10% threat the warrior...aa, wait this is not a nerf, it's a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyvitty
    Is this the new build that Blizzard will put all of the Glyphs on a vendor for testing? I'm interested in seeing these new druid forms from the glyphs.

Anyone know?
    Yes there is glyph vendor for every class in dalaran :P

Worst pally update ever...
    I might say that is the worst nerf to holy ever but that would be silly. We have had worse. Plus it was never implemented in the first place. Divine plea is only gonna be helpful in grinding now and is gonna be useless to a holy raiding paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by yohomies
    Worst pally update ever...
    I might say that is the worst nerf to holy ever but that would be silly. We have had worse. Plus it was never implemented in the first place. Divine plea is only gonna be helpful in grinding now and is gonna be useless to a holy raiding paladin.
    fully agree, that is why I'm going ret on WotLK

Anyone found out if they replaced bear yet? Or are they doing that last build before pre-patch arrives?

Something I haven't seen on this site yet either:
    The last major glyph now has a lvl 80 req and it ate my glyph, the little sob.

And nature's splendor is nerfed to 2 seconds for both lifebloom and insect swarm, not just lifebloom.

Varimathras looks like Wolverine in feral rage and on steroids!

i play in the taiwan wow server, and I feel bad for my friends reacting so quickly and spending off their Honor points when the blue post first came out .... cos we never expected blz would change their mind ....

also, i don't really get the point of reducing tbc bosses' hp in 3.0 ... a faster way of gaining exp. maybe ??

Divine Plea to only reduce your healing by 20% (up from 100%). However, the original nerf to the spell was partially because of it being difficult to stop a paladin in PvP, so we are going to make the effect dispellable.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=10532270621

Quote Originally Posted by Corian
    Divine Plea to only reduce your healing by 20% (up from 100%). However, the original nerf to the spell was partially because of it being difficult to stop a paladin in PvP, so we are going to make the effect dispellable.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=10532270621
    Ay a perfect change i would say.

Are you retarded why would you spend 40k on that trinket when the new trinkets will be out in 2 weeks?
    I am talking about Medallion of the Horde. Havent seen a single sign that this trinket will have a new and better version in 2 weeks. Have you?
    Even if you think you can justify a reason... why didn't you just use badges....
    Because, currently I am spending my last badges on gems, which is more important for me.

And further more, you can get that 40k back in the next two weeks...
    No.

Please go back to your welfare cave.