Last major glyph unlocked at 80. From new Build

When i logged on to the PTR this morning i was missing 1 major glyph. The tooltip says unlocked at lvl 80 when you scroll over the place it used to be.

Just want to bring it to your attention.

Re: Last major glyph unlocked at 80. From new Build

do you meen that on the tab for your character there is no 3rd glyph slot or that there are glyphs that people cannot make untill lv 80?

I am completely confused as well, could you elaborate on this a little bit more?

Maybe the extra Major Glyph spot for Inscriptors doesn't unlock until level 80? ???

His point is that you can only add all 3 Major Glyphs when you reached lvl 80.
    At level 70 you can only equip 2 of your 3 (and i guess at 60 only 1) Major Glyphs, thats all he pointed out.

This has nothing to do with your profession, since as Master Inscr. one minor Glyph converts to a 4th Major.

That explains why on the PTR I only had 2 glyphs, I was too busy testing out a spec idea to really look into it at the time.

I wonder if the same will apply to minor glyphs, or what rules applies to the minor? I don't think any are currently in to test with currently, but when they do go in it would be nice to know.

Currently the 3rd minor glyph is unlocked at lvl 70.
    The 3rd major glyph is unlocked at lvl 80.

So when patch 3.0.2 is released, you'll have access to 2 major and 3 minor glyphs.

It's been reported that inscriptionists don't get an extra major glyph anymore. Can anyone confirm?

They never did.

"This has nothing to do with your profession, since as Master Inscr. one minor Glyph converts to a 4th Major."

Can anyone confirm that this is still true?