Page 1 of 2
LastLast

One final request..

Well, with it looking like things will be made live soon, we have time for one final request. (this is all hypothetical)

if you could ask for ONE THING to be changed, no matter what it is, what would it be? (lets do one for PVP and one for PVE)

PVE: Make reflective shield also effect divine aegis.

PVP: Make each charge of inner fire have to be dispelled. (50 charges = dispel protection wheee)

Re: One final request..

pve: change spirit of redemption glyph 20 seconds again instead of 5
    pvp: remove line of sight

PvE: Make Dispersion useful.

PvP: Make Dispersion useful.

PVE: don't care, pve is for nolifers

PVP: some kind of legendary e-penis that could compare to the one hunters have with their exotic pets.

useless topic.

Quote Originally Posted by koetjeka
    pve: change spirit of redemption glyph 20 seconds again instead of 5
    You can't be serious... 20seconds was so completely OP, you would have stayed in that form for ages... gg heals that cost 0 mana.

pve: leave us holies alone with your durn crit rating...
    pvp: finally do the pass on the buff/dispel system we have been promised for ages

PvE: Make Meditation a lower tier so we don't have to gimp out holy tree's to get a "must have" talent.

PvP: Dun really care but give us the possibility to have 2 "speccs" we can swap between without extra charge and charge a LOT for changeing those 2 instead. (You would still have to g t the trainer to swapp specc, just no charge)
    Having to respecc everytime if you wanna stand a chanse is the famous last drop that keeps me completely away from PvP.

It's confirmed that you'll be able to switch between 2 specs for free, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by boboid
    It's confirmed that you'll be able to switch between 2 specs for free, is it not?
    Hmm, would be nice with some links to that, cos i have managed to miss that info.

Quote Originally Posted by boboid
    Yeah I swear I heard something about that too =/ I'll take a look for that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Inzight
    remove all the pre 3.0 arena maps..
    no pillar humping in the new arena maps = balance
    pillar humping 24/7 in old arena maps = unbalance
    100% agree but it would be fun as hell if they made a labyrinth arena area with like moving walls and stuff like in 13 ghosts but since it might take a long while it would have to give a substantialy greater amount of arena points

pvp: i wish a fury bases arena set was introduced to make fury usable for pvp

pve:i wish my hunter could dispell any one thing from himself

Quote Originally Posted by xenosque
    pve:i wish my hunter could dispell any one thing from himself

Roll dwarf: dispel Poisons, Bleeds, Diseases....well once every 3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Basing my opinion on the latest build and that PW:S and PW:F will be swapped, a final request would be:

PvE: Higher personal mana return from VT, going oom after 5-8 mobs while soloing is NOT fun.

PvP: Make Inner Fire undispelable like Molten Armor and Fel Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey

Roll dwarf: dispel Poisons, Bleeds, Diseases....well once every 3 minutes.
    HORDE FOR LIFE BIOTCH! lol but i have a lvl 61 dwarf hunter but the server im in sucks so i dont use much i have to transfer hom one of these days

pvp: Nerf will of the forsaken. Make it so its not usable while feared, if you can make me blow my AE fear while youre immune, you deserve it.

pve: who cares

PvE - More beneficial use of Shadow Word: Death in a raid environment (people are taking it out of their rotation)

PvP - Either remove the charges on Inner Fire or make it unable to be dispelled like Mage Armor spells.

I know SWD wasn't intended for raid environment (blue post about it) but I think weighing the ups and downs of it make good for PvE.. just the damage it does isn't convenient enough to be in a rotation. It's missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Osep
    pvp: Nerf will of the forsaken. Make it so its not usable while feared, if you can make me blow my AE fear while youre immune, you deserve it.
    You should have looked at the racial changes, WoTF hasn't been usable when feared for about a month.

PvE: I wish people would stop making baseless whines about everything pve.

PvP: I wish people would stop making baseless whines about everything pvp.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Basing my opinion on the latest build and that PW:S and PW:F will be swapped, a final request would be:

PvE: Higher personal mana return from VT, going oom after 5-8 mobs while soloing is NOT fun.

PvP: Make Inner Fire undispelable like Molten Armor and Fel Armor.
    and u made thread how new VT is awesome.. well its bullshit and now u know it too
    on topic
    PvE: old VT (just for caster) or at least make replenishment stacks with ret paladin's/surv hunter's one
    PvP: PvP in my eyes will never have good balance so I'm not gonna comment it
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace