Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: One final request..

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    and u made thread how new VT is awesome.. well its bullshit and now u know it too
    on topic
    The concept is awesome, and how it's implemented now is awesome.

But I'd still like more mana back. Nothing gamebreaking , just a solo feature I would never expect implemented (that's sorta the point with this thread, no?)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    and u made thread how new VT is awesome.. well its bullshit and now u know it too
    on topic
    PvE: old VT (just for caster) or at least make replenishment stacks with ret paladin's/surv hunter's one
    PvP: PvP in my eyes will never have good balance so I'm not gonna comment it
    Someone is a sourpuss.

PvE: Greater shadow damage scaling (nonspecific, I know).
    PvP: Unbreakable Psychic Scream. XD

Gaiwyn aka Ilyaena of Proudmoore
    For the Alliance!

PVE: Give back our mana return utility in a good way. who gives a shit about more dps when our entire utility is destroyed and the raid leader can easily take another class instead of us.

PVP:
    - Make our 51 Shd talent be something worthwile instead of the crap we have now.
    - Stronger Fear. for example lower cd or harder to break free. its pretty crap atm with trinkets, talents etc.

15+ Year Old Account

PvE = Remove the damned badgegear! (people who want to do TK atm have 2% chance to actually go there because of this damned gear).
    PvP = Remove regents needed in Arena.
    Dawwwwwww

PVE: Make my class fun :-(

PVP: Make my class fun :-(

Imo the "fun" factor of priests is gone atm... Priests have become the nerd of Wow... Average on all parts. There is no..... fun

Dont know what to change... But seriously, we dont realy shine in either pvp or pve imo... In every aspect there is some1 who is better, though also alot who is weaker... (yes we are proberly the best AOE healers... weee)

As it is now im faling asleep playing priest... Though i can always get a pvp team or a pve raid... GIEF FUN !!
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.