Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

GhostCrawler(READ THE DAMN POST FIRST)

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...00037&sid=2000

READ THE POST FIRST BEFORE REPLYING

You wanted feed back. You got feedback, You dont like the tone that it was in? To fucking bad.

Take it or there will just be even more negative feedback on you.

here is the post, I read it and it was filled with truth

here is what GC said

Yes, we have many Holy paladins too. You'd be surprised who they are. We talk about their issues all the time.

You had some thoughtful things to say in your post, but your tone and subject are over the top. Try again and maybe you'll get a better response.

Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: GhostCrawler

A lot of paladins deserve that reply... Currently there's too much damn senseless whining coming from the Paladin community.

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    A lot of paladins deserve that reply... Currently there's too much damn senseless whining coming from the Paladin community.
    Did you even read the post that i linked or just went off willy nilly and just responded to what I said?

Damn, it all makes sense now. Someone was impolite to GC so he threw some nerfs at holy pallies.

We sure learned our lesson.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Quote Originally Posted by Crispybacon
    Damn, it all makes sense now. Someone was impolite to GC so he threw some nerfs at holy pallies.

We sure learned our lesson.
    No he wasnt even impolite, he used a quote GC herself used

and she didnt like it

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    No he wasnt even impolite, he used a quote GC herself used

and she didnt like it
    Many of the points made in that initial post have been stated before and they know about it.

Let them do their jobs, and please realize that the classes are still being tested in Beta. The response Ghostcrawler gave to that post is legit and was needed.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Mx
    Attacking developers will not get your class balanced any faster than it does while not attacking them.

Let them do their jobs, and please realize that the classes are still being tested in Beta. The response Ghostcrawler gave to that post is legit and was needed.
    You know what

FUCKING READ THE POST FIRST BEFORE REPLYING

15+ Year Old Account

You know what

FUCKING READ THE POST FIRST BEFORE REPLYING

Yeah that wont get you anywhere either. Too many of these types of posts are allowed through on forums and need to be deleted, I edited my post before you could get a chance to read it.

And I stand by the fact that the topics in the post have been brought up before.
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

15+ Year Old Account

Re: GhostCrawler(READ THE DAMN POST FIRST)

READ THE POST FIRST BEFORE REPLYING

You wanted feed back. You got feedback, You dont like the tone that it was in? To fucking bad.

Take it or there will just be even more negative feedback on you.

here is the post, I read it and it was filled with truth

here is what GC said

Like they have said before, and they will continue to say it I guarentee, only people who play that class and spec will believe it is underpowered/nerfed whatever, they believe it isnt fair and it needs to be changed, welcome to human nature.

I believe you need to calm down just a tad and let them continue testing the paladin class in the Beta, so that it will be an enjoyable class for anyone to play come November.
    Armoury

Yeah that wont get you anywhere either. Too many of these types of posts are allowed through on forums and need to be deleted, I edited my post before you could get a chance to read it.

And I stand by the fact that the topics in the post have been brought up before.
    Oh, well I know this, but the way GC just so casually dismissed this lvl 80 paladin tester, is just abusrd, I mean he was polite, very nice and not mean to her, He said indeed GC, and she deicded to go all apeshit on him and make him beg for an answer?

That means either
    a)GC is a bag o shit
    b) Blizzard is just trying to hide from Holy
    c) They are trying to avoid any confrontation from beta testers abotu this issue

Like they have said before, and they will continue to say it I guarentee, only people who play that class and spec will believe it is underpowered/nerfed whatever, they believe it isnt fair and it needs to be changed, welcome to human nature.

I believe you need to calm down just a tad and let them continue testing the paladin class in the Beta, so that it will be an enjoyable class for anyone to play come November.
    I just want people to read the post first, and actually read it and skim along it
    but read it before replying to me.

I've got to be honest. Ive played a lot of time on my paladins and i've made a lot of long posts on various forums discussing our area's of oppurtunity but I have NEVER made a post as comprehensive, and as well thought out as that.

Id wager that while gc's response is less then enthused or willing to help, that this post will be talked about at one of their paladin class balance meetings.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    I've got to be honest. Ive played a lot of time on my paladins and i've made a lot of long posts on various forums discussing our area's of oppurtunity but I have NEVER made a post as comprehensive, and as well thought out as that.

Id wager that while gc's response is less then enthused or willing to help, that this post will be talked about at one of their paladin class balance meetings.
    There we go, that is all i wanted to hear.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh, well I know this, but the way GC just so casually dismissed this lvl 80 paladin tester, is just abusrd, I mean he was polite, very nice and not mean to her, He said indeed GC, and she deicded to go all apeshit on him and make him beg for an answer?

That means either
    a)GC is a bag o shit
    c) They are trying to avoid any confrontation from beta testers abotu this issue
    Now calling GC a bag of shit wont get anyone anywhere either.

This is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph of that post you linked.

"I think part of the problem is Blizzard themselves are not aware of how bad it has gotten, and will continue to be if left as is"

-This mentality is common throughout the forums and is the reason why you get a response such as the one you quoted from Ghostcrawler in your initial post.

He may not have been cursing at blizzard and saying they are the devil and such, but the whole post is written with this negative feeling, thus Ghostcrawler's response.

And honestly, they cant really do much in the way of helping the class community wise, because of the negative non constructive posting being made on a constant basis.
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Fadibo
    This reply from GC is over the top considering everything. HOly palas are ofc fuming atm... this respond from GC takes this to new lvl of total war!

BLizzard has now created a gap that simply will not be fixed in the coming weeks before WOTLK. HOly palas will not forgive this last patch and then comments like this.

Never.
    This person has the same mindset the rest of the paladins do on the Beta forums.

I read the post, and GC was right the tone wasn't right.

Heck, just look at the title of the post itself: "Educating Blizzard...", what arrogance to think he was "educating" the people that designed the class. And the part GC quoted where he said "Yes indeed, Ghostcrawler, yes indeed." was very sarcastic.

GC is right, if you want a valid reply or you even want them to read your thread at all, you need to post humbly, not like you've got a PhD in Paladins trying to educate some 5 year olds.

Now calling GC a bag of shit wont get anyone anywhere either.

This is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph of that post you linked.

"I think part of the problem is Blizzard themselves are not aware of how bad it has gotten, and will continue to be if left as is"

-This mentality is common throughout the forums and is the reason why you get a response such as the one you quoted from Ghostcrawler in your initial post.

He may not have been cursing at blizzard and saying they are the devil and such, but the whole post is written with this negative feeling, thus Ghostcrawler's response.

And honestly, they cant really do much in the way of helping the class community wise, because of the negative non constructive posting being made on a constant basis.
    There is no such thing as positive constructive criticism

it will always be negative

like a great teacher of mine once said to me

Force works, it may not always feel right to do it, but force always work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapoopoo
    Ghostcrawler seems to be the only one at Blizz who really gives a shit about class concerns. If you want to call someone out pick one of the crappy developers like Koraa, but leave the one helpful Blizz employee alone please.

If you wanted more ppl to read your concerns then perhaps summerize your thoughts into a paragraph or 2 instead of writing a novel.
    lol when has that worked ever?

They want feed back, negative or not, they need a full blown feed back

not saying I think holy paladins are bad fix dem!

That means either
    a)GC is a bag o shit
    Oh god... Fucking cry more

Yes! The dude made an organized post... SO FUCKING WHAT?!

The paladin community has been whining over how destroyed their class is and about how holy has been under-performing which is quite the opposite at the moment...Honestly I cannot say in which state the paladin class is in beta, cause sadly I haven't gotten an invite. However, to say Blizzard is trying to "hide" from holy is completely stupid. Everyone wants their changes here and now, have some god damn patience...

Yuor overall attitude only leads people to believe you want EVERYONE to reply saying: "OMG YES HES SO RIGHT! GC IS A DOUCHEBAG!" then you're failing.

Paladins are fine
    And they will be fine.

every class and every spec thinks they are the worst tanks/healers/dps ever, and received only nerfs while all other classes received only buffs... every class thinks noone cares about them only the other 9...
    Correlation does not imply causation.