Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: GhostCrawler(READ THE DAMN POST FIRST)

Besides, look at the part of the whole deal Ghostcrawler quoted in the response she made that you are questioning.

""If I can let you in on a little secret, there are a number of rabid druids at Blizzard who really have a vested interest in seeing the class succeed. You're in good hands." -GC

Yes indeed, Ghostcrawler, yes indeed. "

Im pretty sure that has some negative tone in it. He has well thought out points within his post, but he also throws in negative tone quite often.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Druidsftw
    I read the post, and GC was right the tone wasn't right.

Heck, just look at the title of the post itself: "Educating Blizzard...", what arrogance to think he was "educating" the people that designed the class. And the part GC quoted where he said "Yes indeed, Ghostcrawler, yes indeed." was very sarcastic.

GC is right, if you want a valid reply or you even want them to read your thread at all, you need to post humbly, not like you've got a PhD in Paladins trying to educate some 5 year olds.
    Sometimes you need a different perspective. Im not saying Blizzard doesnt know what their doing (and i've posted to the contrary) but it certainly does seem like for whatever reason blizzard hasnt struck quite the right note with the Holy pally class. Maybe if THEY were a bit more humble and sensitive to the mass groanings of healadins they would make some changes to enable healadins better mana conservation/regen while being more effecient healers.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You know when Feral and Doomkin were sucking in TBC you know what all the pally trolls would come in our forums to say?

"Druids have a OP spec, stop whining, go roll resto and l2p"

Well, now in WotLK pallies guess what I say to your Holy whining?

"Pallies have a OP spec, stop whining, go roll ret and l2p"

Re: GhostCrawler

Good Lord have mercy

all I want people to understand is they

ret, prot is fine

holy is a different story though

just read the beta forums, not the MMO champ or official forums but the paladin beta forums.

they scream it from everywhere

Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Heres the thing I found as a former Holy pally. Yeah you can say that the response was a little rude to ghostcrawler in paticular, that being said they only quoted what GC has said earlier.

Holy Paladins have a real reason to be upset, and the current nerf on the latest build is more insulting than any post that has be relayed to blizzard. The fact of the matter is that Holy Paladins are paying customers too, and they deserve to be on par with the other healing classes.

While its great that ret can dps better now, and prot can MT better now, holy has not recieved the attention that the other 2 trees have had, and IF you compare them to the changes made to the other 3 classes healing trees, you would understand why pallys are upset.

Even to compare them to resto shammys who were the 2nd worst mana regen healers of the 4. Resto shammys now have water shield doing 100mp5 (115mp5 talented) and everytime they crit with 3 of their 4 (again talented) healing spells they consume a charge of water shield giving them an illumination type of mana regen ON TOP of all the other ones they get. While some shammys dont like the idea of having to blow a GCD to put water shield back up every 30 seconds, god knows atleast they dont have to just sit there and because a useless toad for 15 seconds.

My point is really nerfing any of the 4 healing classes to the point where the players are pissed and either respec, reroll, or quit is a dumb idea because it creates a void where theres that many less healers playing the game.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    Did you even read the post that i linked or just went off willy nilly and just responded to what I said?
    He's right though! The amount of flaming and whining and bitching in the paladin community is ridiculous atm.

and this is why i love the MMO Champ forums

cause people are more willing to fight for what they think in

the official forums is just so bad

ugh

For everyone whining about the "tone" of his post (including Ghost herself), get a grip. Seriously. There was not a single moment in the entire six minutes it took for me to read that post that I found anything even remotely offensive of scathing. There were no curse words or insults flying around, nor were there personal attacks. There were no "hyperboles" (which is Ghost's favorite word if you've been following). There were simply solid, concrete facts after solid, concrete facts. The OP essentially listed patch updates, gave thorough examples via extensive research and experience on why they wouldn't work, and then once in a while posted a direct quote from a blue.

Is he upset? Sure. Absolutely. So was Martin Luther King when he made his speech. So was JFK. And Lincoln. And virtually any other great speech that pushed for a change. But the OP did it with pure facts and direct quotes instead of mindless insults like 99% of the posters all over forums.

Not that "tone" should have anything to do with the validity of his post anyway. If everything the OP wrote is right (and it is), who cares if it's even in all CAPS? If the sky's blue, the sky is blue; it doesn't matter how someone says it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferarro
    For everyone whining about the "tone" of his post (including Ghost herself), get a grip. Seriously. There was not a single moment in the entire six minutes it took for me to read that post that I found anything even remotely offensive of scathing. There were no curse words or insults flying around, nor were there personal attacks. There were no "hyperboles" (which is Ghost's favorite word if you've been following). There were simply solid, concrete facts after solid, concrete facts. The OP essentially listed patch updates, gave thorough examples via extensive research and experience on why they wouldn't work, and then once in a while posted a direct quote from a blue.

Is he upset? Sure. Absolutely. So was Martin Luther King when he made his speech. So was JFK. And Lincoln. And virtually any other great speech that pushed for a change. But the OP did it with pure facts and direct quotes instead of mindless insults like 99% of the posters all over forums.

Not that "tone" should have anything to do with the validity of his post anyway. If everything the OP wrote is right (and it is), who cares if it's even in all CAPS? If the sky's blue, the sky is blue; it doesn't matter how someone says it.
    you are awesome Ferarro!!!!

i love your blog

pallys are the cancer of wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverveign
    But ret isn't fine, it still performs well under the other classes in terms of dps. I realize that a good deal of the pure dps classes delight in this fact, but it still does not change the fact that Blizzard has stated their new policy and they should stick to it.
    from what I have seen and read, ret seems to be doing pretty good in both pvp and pve

just because we dont have a charge or heal debuff or interrupt dosent mean we are good

Did you just compare a WoW player nerdraging on an online forum to MLK and JFK and Lincoln?

LOL

okey..!??
    pallies are OP!!
    both healing and ret!
    dont know about def tho..

why do the pallys ALWAYS!
    and i mean ALWAYS complain about ewerything!!
    im a full epixx veng/Brutal warr 2h mace arms!
    if i met a mercile/veng... pala healing or ret im yust gona try to run!
    its IMPOSIBLE! go cry.
    im not addicted, i yust have to log on >_< :P

OH!!! gues wot, not all are from a english talking nor writing country! LIVE WIHT IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lolololimwarriar
    lololololiterkyurjob

Quote Originally Posted by lolololimwarriar
    Daily Overview: October 01, 2008
    CANCER
    June 22-July 22

You need to take heed when your gut tells you to pull back -- it may be the best possible course of action! Of course, if all you hear is crickets, then it's time to barrel forward at full speed
    http://horoscopes.astrology.com/dailycancer.html

Damn straight.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by rexthewarrior
    okey..!??
    pallies are OP!!
    both healing and ret!
    dont know about def tho..

why do the pallys ALWAYS!
    and i mean ALWAYS complain about ewerything!!
    im a full epixx veng/Brutal warr 2h mace arms!
    if i met a mercile/veng... pala healing or ret im yust gona try to run!
    its IMPOSIBLE! go cry.
    then you sir must be a really bad player

Dont try to make this into a mage QQ thread, and yes, ret pallies have been doing very good, and rexthewarrior, sigh, just sigh
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

15+ Year Old Account

Uhh, well to be honest with you Ferarro, the post contains the whole "Well I dont like the class the way it is in (Beta) atm, and well to be honest, Blizzard is straight up ignoring us" mentality which is now common.

So yes, it has negative tone throughout the post.

Edit:Few words.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Mx
    Uhh, well to be honest with you Ferarro, the post contains the whole "Well I dont like the class the way it is in (Beta) atm, and well to be honest, Blizzard is straight up ignoring us)

So yes, it has negative tone throughout the post.
    We have tried to be positive to them and be friendly, and then they just exploited that weakness

so we have to be negative

wow...you know, you could of warned me i was gonna be struck with a seemingly endless wall of QQ before i clicked the link...i had to take several naps just to get through it all, then, i lost my wonderfull lunch (stuffed crust pizza=yum.) after it was all over. anyways, yeah the holy paladins arent doing too great, but so are a lot of other specs on different classes, but unlike you guys, my eyes wont be hit with a barrage of QQs when i click on the link. but anyways, i do agree the divine plea nerf was a very bad one. but my god, that 50 page cry fest was unnecessary. oh well, hope i helped
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.