Thread: Art of War

Art of War

i enjoy playing my paladin in all specs,
    but i notice the healing problem that most holy pallys have is lack of situational heals at once
    so my proposal is to put art of war lower in the ret tree and have it proc off holy shock as well
    then you have holy shock (it crits), instant flash of light, small cast holy light, judgement (crits), instant flash
    this gives you the opportunity to heal many targets for smallish amounts quickly without needing a new healing spell or a heal over time
    what do you guys think?

Re: Art of War

I don't know if you've been to the official forums, but this thought has been expressed many times and has been talked on by GC more than once. It is not unique or original, they moved art of war to stop holy from getting it, they have no intent of bringing it back down.

im pretty sure they moved art of war closer to holy getting it
    as it was like 2nd top tier...
    or maybe im mixing it up when it was the stun remove version

GC and the devs ahve buffed prot to awesomeness. They have buffed ret to actually be viable and a balanced dps class awesomeness. They made holy, origonally our only spec and arguably one of our best (well used to be anyway) to a limp wad of bull shit. 2 useless tallents, the reenforcement of RNG mechanics off of your clense (which btw i think this tallent is useless to). I'm talking about sacred clensing elightened judgements and judgements of the pure, they suck, totally useless. All the new tallents, even beacon of light, are useless, silly, gimicy, only good when soloing if good at all, or just plain stupid. No hot, no aoe heal, no moveability and our insta holy light awesomeness, removed.

all i can see for lving in WOTLK "WTB non pally healer for instance, need aoe heals."

Quote Originally Posted by Lexan
    all i can see for lving in WOTLK "WTB non pally healer for instance, need aoe heals."
    Welcome to Ret Paladins for the last four years. Suck it up.

That's no real way to treat your fellow Paladin. We all choose the spec we want to rock and saying something like that makes you no better than all those trolls that would yell "LOLRET" not too long ago in our history.

Voice your concerns. If you're in Beta, post and let the Devs know:

Prot Rocks.
    Ret Rocks.
    Show Holy some Love.

I have yet to try and talk someone out of trying to heal me.

I've even let an Arcane mage bandage me once.

Quote Originally Posted by Moruk
    Welcome to Ret Paladins for the last four years. Suck it up.
    this
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Basutai, add Repentance to that spec. You have enough points for it, might as well spend one more for a second CC.