Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sealab 2012
    Posts
    99

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    Warlocks are pretty bad about whining about everything too.
    As a warlock I must say I don't whine. I just wish Blizz would give us a fair chance in the game i.e.:

    -let us wear plate
    -dual wield spell damage weapons
    -more instant cast spells
    -lay on hands our selves
    -cast while stealthed
    -and bubble

    =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubjub View Post
    This is like saying "I was running along the motorway eating a banana and was hit by a car. Just wondering if anyone else had problems with being hit by a car while eating bananas?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    i like the trix yogurt vomit bat. He is EPIC

  2. #22

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelin
    Why do ret pallies hate the rest of the class so much? Why are ret pallies THE most emo class? Why would you laugh at the destruction of a spec that you could easily flip to if you wanted...

    Is ret desperate to lose the redheaded stepchild tag? LOLRET, you still wont get into raids for your dps. Just for your mana battery.
    They have to be emo... entire class (specially blood elf males) look so gay :P and t7... no comments ^^

  3. #23

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    They should just delete the entire holy tree.
    Agree! less whines then ^^

  4. #24

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heraro
    Agree! less whines then ^^
    Delete Warriors, Mages, and Druids first.

  5. #25

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geboran
    Delete Warriors, Mages, and Druids first.
    oh i still have a warlock left to play then :P didn't make a sig for him because he's like full green, not worth mentioning

  6. #26

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    Whines will never stop. Now the next whine fest will be "but omg 20% reduced healing is too much! We demand 20% increased healing! Palas are dead with this change! I will reroll! WoW is dead! I will go to Warhammer".

    Talking in logical terms with someone that tends to whine for everything is doomed.
    25% total mana, on a 1min. cooldown with a 20% reduced healing. Let's say you have 12k mana, that is 3k mana returned every single minute, scaling as well. Can I have a 1min CD mana tide on my resto shammy? Oh wait, if I do the palas will whine that that is OP.
    You heal the raid and paladin heals the MT. Where is the problem? Are you scared about a paladin taking your place in the raid? If you talk about PVP, water shield is far better than divine plea, since gaves you infinite mana, since it cost no mana and it has no CD.
    I think this ability gives paladins a chance to dont get oom in 1 minute into the arena VS drain teams.

  7. #27
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    696

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    However you have sealed your fate,

    you will never oom single target fighting, and you will now not aoe heal, and not HoT unless you glyph for it.

    You are now and forever the main tank healer, if you even dare to complain now, you got what you wish for divine plea is viable for all builds, and gimped in pvp.

    Be careful what you wish for because you get it and not want it.

    Holy Paladins the gods of double target healing, Now and FOREVER

  8. #28

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    It's awesome that Rawberry and Krekko are the two leading the anti-QQ charge, righteously acting as though holy paladin are just being a bunch of whiny crybabies and greedy, self-absorbed idiots who'll never be satiated. Cause Ret never went through that phase or anything.

    Yes. It's awesome that they're both Ret, and that their tree has been buffed to hell. It's also awesome that Ret is considered OP, yet they're going on and on about how the "whiners" can't understand that Blizzard is just "balancing" the Holy tree. What needs balanced again?

    It's even more awesome that Divine Plea having a 100% healing debuff wouldn't have affected their playstyle in the least bit, yet they feel compelled to call out the holy paladin who (rightfully) called it out as bullshit. Especially when you consider that Innervate, Mana Tide / Water Shield and Shadowfiend have no similar drawbacks to their corresponding classes. Even Evocation - which does the equivilent to mages by preventing them from doing their job - only lasts for 8 seconds compared to 15. But it's okay! Ret has been revamped from the ground up and they have a bunch of new toys to play with. Holy has been nerfed and hasn't had anything new or worthwhile in 4 years. But it's okay to call them whiners!

    So Divine Plea can be dispelled now. Don't get in your high horses and act like it's still some major slap in the face of the whiners because your ever-precious Blizzard is keeping the status quo and putting "balance concerns first." A shadowfiend can be killed or feared or stunned or trapped. Innervate can be dispelled. Evocation can be interrupted. Mana tide can be destroyed. Mana shield can be dispelled. Divine Plea should be no different, so a "raid encounter that can dispel will screw Divine Plea, lol" means nothing. The fact that DP still has a drawback that no other class equivalent ability has, however, is a drawback, and an unfair one.

    I just cannot fathom how some of you can play paladin and call out one spec as a bunch of rejects and whining retards when you're all supposed to have each other's backs. Especially after Ret has spent so much time and so many years crying about how worthless they are, yet won't support Holy now that it's getting bent over a barrel.

    Ret is getting to get nerfed down because Holy sucks so bad and healers are going deep into Ret to compensate it. Just wait. Sheath of Light's AP to spellpower % is going to get nerfed, and I wouldn't doubt it if Art of War will be on the chopping block. Then we'll see who whines.

  9. #29

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Ouch. It's hard to believe that a game can illicit such vindictive behavior.

    I'm just going to sit back a cross my fingers. Hopefully, Blizzard will continue to adjust ALL of our trees for the sake of a common good.


  10. #30

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren
    I just cannot fathom how some of you can play paladin and call out one spec as a bunch of rejects and whining retards when you're all supposed to have each other's backs. Especially after Ret has spent so much time and so many years crying about how worthless they are, yet won't support Holy now that it's getting bent over a barrel.

    Ret is getting to get nerfed down because Holy sucks so bad and healers are going deep into Ret to compensate it. Just wait. Sheath of Light's AP to spellpower % is going to get nerfed, and I wouldn't doubt it if Art of War will be on the chopping block. Then we'll see who whines.
    I'm a paladin. Paladins use three trees and care about all of them. Sure I have a "main" set but I'd like to think I can be more useful then pinning myself in 1 role.

    I'd just like to point out that your comments about Sheath are silly, going that far into ret makes you a ret paladin casting holy spells. Art of war has been balanced, it went from amazingly OP burst talent to a terrible PvP only talent and now it sits as a pretty solid talent for both aspects of the game.

    The blues posts as of late have said holy is in some trouble. It might not be fixed for expansion but time will tell. Seeing as healers are going to be the next "short supply" spec after everyone and their mother rolls a DK my guess is holy won't stay broken for long.

  11. #31

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelin
    Why do ret pallies hate the rest of the class so much? Why are ret pallies THE most emo class? Why would you laugh at the destruction of a spec that you could easily flip to if you wanted...

    Is ret desperate to lose the redheaded stepchild tag? LOLRET, you still wont get into raids for your dps. Just for your mana battery.
    Making a broad statement like "all ret paladins hate the rest of the class" is dumb. I'm a Ret Pally and I've never asked for nerfs to the other specs because... everyone should be able to play a Paladin the way that's the most fun for them. Some people LOVE being Holy or Prot and they should be able to do what they love. I happen to love the idea of a Ret Paladin and I view the class differently then those players. I see my Paladin as the "Judge, Jury, and Executioner" of the wicked. It's ironic and insulting that other paladins (such as yourself?) want Ret to remain a red-headed stepchild. Asking to be viable in my chosen spec is not emo and you should be advocating for Ret to become so not insulting those that choose to play a diffent role.

    Your post is so ironic it's funny.
    Dwarves are BURLY!

  12. #32
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    696

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren
    It's awesome that Rawberry and Krekko are the two leading the anti-QQ charge, righteously acting as though holy paladin are just being a bunch of whiny crybabies and greedy, self-absorbed idiots who'll never be satiated. Cause Ret never went through that phase or anything.

    Yes. It's awesome that they're both Ret, and that their tree has been buffed to hell. It's also awesome that Ret is considered OP, yet they're going on and on about how the "whiners" can't understand that Blizzard is just "balancing" the Holy tree. What needs balanced again?

    It's even more awesome that Divine Plea having a 100% healing debuff wouldn't have affected their playstyle in the least bit, yet they feel compelled to call out the holy paladin who (rightfully) called it out as bullshit. Especially when you consider that Innervate, Mana Tide / Water Shield and Shadowfiend have no similar drawbacks to their corresponding classes. Even Evocation - which does the equivilent to mages by preventing them from doing their job - only lasts for 8 seconds compared to 15. But it's okay! Ret has been revamped from the ground up and they have a bunch of new toys to play with. Holy has been nerfed and hasn't had anything new or worthwhile in 4 years. But it's okay to call them whiners!

    So Divine Plea can be dispelled now. Don't get in your high horses and act like it's still some major slap in the face of the whiners because your ever-precious Blizzard is keeping the status quo and putting "balance concerns first." A shadowfiend can be killed or feared or stunned or trapped. Innervate can be dispelled. Evocation can be interrupted. Mana tide can be destroyed. Mana shield can be dispelled. Divine Plea should be no different, so a "raid encounter that can dispel will screw Divine Plea, lol" means nothing. The fact that DP still has a drawback that no other class equivalent ability has, however, is a drawback, and an unfair one.

    I just cannot fathom how some of you can play paladin and call out one spec as a bunch of rejects and whining retards when you're all supposed to have each other's backs. Especially after Ret has spent so much time and so many years crying about how worthless they are, yet won't support Holy now that it's getting bent over a barrel.

    Ret is getting to get nerfed down because Holy sucks so bad and healers are going deep into Ret to compensate it. Just wait. Sheath of Light's AP to spellpower % is going to get nerfed, and I wouldn't doubt it if Art of War will be on the chopping block. Then we'll see who whines.
    UM HOW?

    Sheath of light is so far down ret how can you get to it and heal? I dare you to make a build.

    Art of War is far down too,

    and JotWise is changes to where it doesnt fit holy. A ret paldins base mana raid buffed or buffed is no less than about 80percent of buffed. So with it doing base mana and more its still effective. A holy paladin getting back 1/3 base mana on judge is ajoke compared to pure. because a holy paladin stacks so much int for good reason.

    Also there are only 2 good healing abilities in ret, and eveyrthing else is just a waste for filler.

  13. #33

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo

    Also there are only 2 good healing abilities in ret, and eveyrthing else is just a waste for filler.
    Not so much filler as it was crit talents. Holy paladins have always relied alot on crit so snagging an extra 8% crit on the way to the old JotW was really appealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

  14. #34

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Crit isn't as powerful when you went all the way down ret so that you miss the crit in holy.

  15. #35

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    No, they won't be... some people will always find more stuff to whine about.
    by 'some people' you mean people like the OP posting a whine about an unimplemented (holy BETA batman!) spell that got changed cos of unsatisfactory feedback and constructive comments from beta people?

    i agree, people will whine about anything, if theres nothing to whine about they will whine that everything is boring and nothing in duels / pvp / arenas is challenging.. :-X

  16. #36

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.
    Wow... words fail me on that one. What a total tool.

  17. #37

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naur
    You heal the raid and paladin heals the MT. Where is the problem? Are you scared about a paladin taking your place in the raid? If you talk about PVP, water shield is far better than divine plea, since gaves you infinite mana, since it cost no mana and it has no CD.
    I think this ability gives paladins a chance to dont get oom in 1 minute into the arena VS drain teams.
    I'm not scared about losing my spot to a paladin. What I mean is that Paladins will whine for things that affect other classes as well. Pala "We spam 1 button" - look around, there are other healers spamming 1 button as well, even a lot of dps-ers. Pala "We run oom too fast" - on live atm, a paladin rarely goes OOM after constant spamming. With Wrath talents other classes, like again resto shamans, have the same concerns. Yet, the amount of Paladins whining their class is "dead" is probably 4 times the resto shaman whiners. Pala "We want warrior gear for dps" - you get warrior gear, pala goes "Our warrior gear has no intellect on it! Our class is dead!" Shall I go on, or you already got the idea?

    Purely PvE perspective: when exactly does Water Shield give you (again using the same numbers as above) 3000 mana every 60 seconds (250mp5)? The similar mechanic (mana tide) is 5 times less effective than Divine Plea. Innervate has a much longer cooldown (6min).
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

    Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

  18. #38
    Khody
    Guest

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Mmm unexplained Bacon and Whine..
    Sounds good for breakfast tomorrow.


    Whineing isn't limited to just Paladins.

    Go ahead and jump through the class forums.

  19. #39

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Ok so i couldnt help but register only to reply to this post. ALthough this is only my first post i check it almost daily and ih ave been thinking to my self. GOW THE F*UCK UP. i ve never seen so many grown A$$ B!tch so much in my life. And do you want to know what the funny thing is. ITS NOT THE PALLIES BITCHING THIS TIME, ITS EVERYONE ELSE. honestly, my point of view on the situation is 2 sided. Yes, pallies needed an AOE, No there Mana pool and regen was fine too. L2+INT L2BUYMANAPOTS. There are 4 pages , FOUR F*CKING PAGES of nothing but people bitching about pallies, again i say to you people grow the f*ck up and play the damn GAME, yes GAME. If you hate WoW so much go play warhammer or whatever else, warhammer is going to be fail anyways, go waste your once month allowance on something else thats not going to help you graduate, not gonna get you a better job, and for damn sure isnt going to get you a woman. THE END.

  20. #40
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    696

    Re: You complained enough, and got it. Are you happy now shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey
    Not so much filler as it was crit talents. Holy paladins have always relied alot on crit so snagging an extra 8% crit on the way to the old JotW was really appealing.
    Yea 2 abilities, 5percent crit and benediction. Learn to read the whole forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •