Thread: gear and stats

gear and stats

has anyone seen whether or not they are going back to change stats on current pally tank items?

Re: gear and stats

on this same topic, when are they changing the stats on my ret t6?

Quote Originally Posted by mightus
    on this same topic, when are they changing the stats on my ret t6?
    Are you meaning to say you don't love that spell damage socket bonus?

well changing the socket bonus would destroy the gems in the gear according to a blue post i saw somewhere, but im mostly refering to the int on the gear.
    All of it should be changed to strength in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mightus
    well changing the socket bonus would destroy the gems in the gear according to a blue post i saw somewhere, but im mostly refering to the int on the gear.
    All of it should be changed to strength in my opinion.
    Ah. I'm kicking myself for buying the Scaled Guardian gear instead of Plate Guardian gear for that same reason.

They were pretty good about changing the Season 1 and 2 gear to better suit Ret after they removed our need for Spell Damage, and I don't understand why they didn't address the T6 issue then. Although, by the time they got around to Season 2 it was a moot point considering most of us were in S3 by then.

imo someone with a beta account go on the forums and tell them to change ret tier gear, arena gear, honor and any pve melee dps gear with int on it into str.

well,i was making more reference to gear like badge and my crafted items, i would hate to think that all the time ispent lvling BS to get some tank items was a waste because someone was lazy :P

first link. screens shot are below the warrior tier gear for non tier set pieces. If u missed it.