Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: All TBC Raids nerfed in next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Turboneko
    To be ridiculously blunt.. According to your armory you have no idea what raid content is.

You are simply bitter you can't see the rest of the content like most competent players and to make yourself feel better you decide to make fun of others. GG

That being said I understand that Blizz doesn't want Sunwell to end up being BC's Naxxramas but cmon. 30%? Theres a difference between allowing more guilds to see more content and letting guilds that have no place being in there in the first place. This is the same mistake they made with taking away attunements. Casuals cried.. Blizzard as usual crumbled.

Don't get me wrong.. I love the fact I'm going to be able to see Kil'jaeden before the expansion. But what a letdown it is to know that after your guild went cleared everything up to sunwell in 4 months that all you worked towards is made ridiculously easy. No wonder people get tired of this game.. most of them realize that what they accomplished is made trivial whenever a new expansion is released because Blizzard has horrible timing releasing new content.

Lol theres not alot of point checking my character out on the armory, last time i logged out i didn't have any of my epics on. (In Brewfest)

Oh and yea i am a casual player, not some hardcore raider like Timothy the freshman down the road. If you complain about upgrades, frankly, your a douchebag. Get used to it, this kinda stuff happens all the time.

AAAAwwwwww, my guild is having fun with M'uru at the moment. And its REALLY fun because its so hard. I hope this doesnt mean that the fight will be TOO easy now.

Considering all the changes in raid/game mechanics I think it will only be a little easier. Also for all those complaning about this and saying "Buhu everyone is going to kill everything so easy". I think you have not done fights like M'uru. The biggest problem on that fight is not the HP. Its actually surviving and learning the tactics and movements.
    Impossible is NOTHING!

There ain't a lot of tactics to M'uru, really, tbh. It's just a retard check boss.

Also, p2 is all about HP.

Quote Originally Posted by aethalas
    There ain't a lot of tactics to M'uru, really, tbh. It's just a retard check boss.

Also, p2 is all about HP.
    Exactly, doesnt matter how much they nerf the HP. Players with no skill will not make it to P2.
    Impossible is NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by jaredh
    Do you realize shamans and paladins have no regen from spirit at all, and thus rely exclusively on mp5 gear, which maxes out below 300mp5 while casting in TBC?? We cannot stack anywhere near enough mp5 to make up the difference of 2 mana pots. Your 440 MP5 is almost double my shaman's, and that's with me wearing my full mp5 set rather than the haste heavy one.

(ok paladins have a crit based mana regen, but that's taking a nerf as well in 3.0.2)

And Druid healing versus every other healers healing is so radically different in the first place, I don't think you can really compare. Druids are insane with mana regen in TBC...enjoy it while it lasts....that incoming spirit nerf is going to hurt you guys.
    Thank for correction. I do not play shaman nor pali.

Ah poor you, just registered to say all that? :'( :'( who cares... WotLK in a month

Quote Originally Posted by Torrinwar
    Are you saying the most mana efficient healers are going to be the least affected by this?

GTFO HERE PLS.

The reason we are so is because lifebloom is incredibly cheap, and coupled with the 400 or so mp 5 easily obtained, we will be the least affected by this change. This of course is going to change with the double lifebloom nerf and the introduction of an aoe heal over time. We will have our problems too, that much is sure... but shamans and priests are far worse off than we could ever be at the moment.
    Slight correction. If you want me call me one spell spammer ... put Regrowth there instead on lifebloom which is not very to big use to me 'cos of lower +heal.

Lifebloom spammers have invested all to +heal. That is not my case. I use all the spells but mainly Reg, which is by my opinion most imba druid spell. Lifebloom is the second one.

Usualy in swstat 70% of my total heal is from Reg. 15% from lifebloom and then there is the rest.

Ofcourse we will have problems .. same as others. Might be that our will be smaller. This is another reason for +heal stackers (no offence here) to balance +heal with prorer regen. Soooo .... bye bye cheap lifebloom spam .. I don't care.

I'm not sure if we should call this a nerf until we tried a Naj'entus fight with the new environment. The bubble will still explode for 8K for each member who should be all healed up before the first spine and boss is still to be killed with 1 potion per raider per kill( or try ) yadayada yadada.... We're chewing the same bone over and over for the past time. It's not that far to see for ourselves if those fights are easier or not

Quote Originally Posted by veneretio
    It's a nerf, but not an outrageous one and ultimately with 1 month left... who cares.
    It's a balancing act. When people only look at one side of the reason, the change becomes a nerf, not seeing the other side. (which is this case is a whole lot of game mechanic changes)
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Qiraji
    m8 i play resto shaman and on kj atm. i never downranked and im fine on muru whit 2.2k hps and constant spamming max rank ch. so gg
    Yes but now you can chug super mana and a shadow preist. I am still wondering how such a clueless shaman can be working on the end bosses
    http://eonguild.powerguild.net/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Healingprick
    They should add an Diminish on Return on QQ's

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    As I posted on eu R&D forum

Next patch you....

-cant stack shamans for bloodlust/heroism chains
    -can only pot 1 maybe 2 during a fight
    -cant chain drums
    -cant stack shadowpriests for mana regen

These changes make sense

edit: and its only for max 4 resets, then you are off to Northrend. So your QQ is meaningless
    i dont know about you guys... but my pot-cd is only one minute now on ptr...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter
    i dont know about you guys... but my pot-cd is only one minute now on ptr...
    Only out of combat. If you use a pot in combat, you won't be able to use another one until 60 seconds after you go out of combat.

thanks... ok then this "nerf" is actually more than neccesary to reduce the duration of the encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by jaredh

(ok paladins have a crit based mana regen, but that's taking a nerf as well in 3.0.2)
    How so? Illumination sure looks the same to me.

The spirit nerf you are talking about, could it be the human racial that got "nerfed" to 3% instead of 10% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kofola
    Slight correction. If you want me call me one spell spammer ... put Regrowth there instead on lifebloom which is not very to big use to me 'cos of lower +heal.

Lifebloom spammers have invested all to +heal. That is not my case. I use all the spells but mainly Reg, which is by my opinion most imba druid spell. Lifebloom is the second one.

Usualy in swstat 70% of my total heal is from Reg. 15% from lifebloom and then there is the rest.

Ofcourse we will have problems .. same as others. Might be that our will be smaller. This is another reason for +heal stackers (no offence here) to balance +heal with prorer regen. Soooo .... bye bye cheap lifebloom spam .. I don't care.
    Wow you're bad.

Lol @ using regrowth as a resto druid.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

I;m curious too and not sure how I missed it.
    what spirit nerf we talkin' about

Quote Originally Posted by Notafama
    So who cares about human priests?
    What nerf are you talking about then and I don't know who cares about human priests. No need to reply with some stupid and cocky remark.

Meh, on PTR today a pug group I was in full cleared ZA in 55 minutes. Bosses, trash, whatever were dropping like flies and the chests were a trivial matter. I think we got the fourth chest with over 20 minutes remaining on the timer. By the way, you get 2 ring drops now, so it goes armor>weapon>ring>ring. This was a full pug mind you, none of the 10 people in the raid knew eachother prior and we picked up members through tells in trade chat. On top of that, our second healer dc'd right after hex lord so we did zul'jin with 1 healer, both were resto druids.

On that note, a pug Gruul I was in repeatedly got face rolled by high king and his cronies in about 30 seconds per attempt, for some odd reason some of the retards in the raid failed to let the mage make the pull.

So, you still have to know the fights and do what your supposed to, but the fights when done correctly are a cake walk.