Imp Fort moved back to tier 2

Improved Inner Fire
    We liked the idea of moving Imp Inner Fire. There seemed to be a lot of disagreement about whether Imp PW:Shield or Imp Fort should move down to take its place. We talked about it some, and we're cool with moving Fort up and Shield down.
    From the blue post earlier today. Now we can all has Imp Fort and Imp Inner Fire. Mathematically makes sense for the tree now.

Re: Imp Fort moved back to tier 2

*Shrug* I was happier taking 3 points in improved bubble for my disc build than 3 points in improved inner fire. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by noz3r0
    From the blue post earlier today. Now we can all has Imp Fort and Imp Inner Fire. Mathematically makes sense for the tree now.
    why do you like imp fort at tier 2, i think imp shield provides more HP in PVP, you can at least cast 2 bubles in PVP.

hmm... Shield is useless in pvp actualy... The chance that its gonna be dispelled instantly is high.. Just like you wont go imp fort for a pvp build, you wont go imp shield. Imp innerfire actualy seems better for pvp imo.
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Well it lets all priests that PvE take Imp Fort without having to spend an extra 2 useless points. We were already spending 2 worthless points in Imp Shield =/ From a PvP aspect I don't think either really matters all that much because as stated it's going to most likely get dispelled.

If Imp Fort was tier 3 no holy priest would be getting it for PvE. And Imp Shield is a waste of points for PvE anyway.

That's funny because I feel like you just repeated what I said =/

They said they would do it, sure enough they did. Build 9034 they switched Imp Fort and Imp PW:S. Yay

Deleted

PVE:
    Discipline priest seems to be usefull in raids with the new disc talent tree. This makes me believe you will most likely have a disc priest in your raid so you will not need to have imp fortitude as a holy pve. I saw other posts about this change and some stated that is good to have another priest to help buffing... wtf fortitude will be a raid buff in wotlk you will not have to buff all groups 1 by 1.
    It is true that you will probabily not have a holy and disc priest in same 5/10 group but i think this will not be of high importance in small groups instances.

PVP:
    Stating that imp pw: shield is useless in pvp... hmm only 4 of 10 classes have dispell from what i remember so i would like imp pw: shield.
    Shadow pvpers will choose imp pv: shield instead imp pv:fort. At least i would. Or SP priest can abandon them both and get another Shadow talent since the tree looks very cool and allmost every talent is good in pvp.
    Holy priest in pvp ... they will probabily have both fort and shield imho, or maybe they will drop shield.

Anyway i think it would have been better to keep pw:shield on tier 2 since it would have had better use in pvp than fort wich will probabily not be used by holy or shadow priests in 25 players end game raiding.

These is just the way i see the problem and i hope i will not get flamed because i tryed to have a diferent opinion.