Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Gj blizzard breaking enh tree

im really thinking i wanna play enh shammy ? after seing last changes we are getting nothing new that is usefull now. we are gonna get maelstrom weapon up and do what ? heal ourself or do a stupid lightning bolt, gj blizzard. i was like all over the place in start changes where so good, but after seing this why play enh shammy ? i really fail to see it after this. the hole point on the enh shammy in wotlk was you get shit loads of crit you get up a flameshock you do lavaburst wish then procs elmental focus and elm deva, and you get to do something but press ss every 10-8sek but after this useless.

and im just gonna say 1 proc pr min so its 1 lightning bolt or chain light PR MIN. just delete enh tree from the game.

Re: Gj blizzard breaking enh tree

Dont forget Ele is still messed up also. The part that really saddens me is shamans dont have anything that makes their class unique. Spam chain heal to get groups. Spam SS/shock as Enh. Spam LB/CL as Ele. 1-2 button class IMO.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

"after seing this why play enh shammy ?"

Good question, i suggest that you quit this second.
    You will be missed <3

so what dosent matter the enh/elm talents will still be more or less useless so plx T3KN1K be shhh dont make your self look stupid, the hole point of maelstrom in pve was for it to proc the 2 elm talents. And about my writing who gives ashit ? you understand what im saying.

QQ Post is QQ

Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about. Ask a beta tester (re: me) and they will tell you Enhancement is dirty-strong. Make a character on the PTR for yourself, and see how powerful Enhancement is. The problem with your argument is assuming that Enhancement was weak before these changes, and continues to be weak afterward. You could not be more mistaken. An Enhancement shaman in Live, when played correctly, is incredible. An enhancement shaman in beta/PTR is even more incredible. You have new abilities, new spells, and new mechanics that really up your range in terms of what you can do, and how you go about doing it.

I need not remind you that almost all of these changes are geared towards level 80, since that's when the balance is most needed for the majority of players. And, as if I need to say it... the expansion is still 6 weeks away. Blizzard has a long reputation for adding/fixing/finishing stuff right at the end, so be patient and stop crying about your class being broken. Ether find a solution, or keep your mouth shut.

You were just presented with a new bottle full of fresh milk, so why is baby crying?

{edit} SLCap

You are aware that Blizz says they are working on fixing enhancement right...? So why dont you quit with the QQ and wait until it goes live to see the changes made.

Quote Originally Posted by Fünky Führer
    QQ Post is QQ

Seriously, you have no idea what you're talking about. Ask a beta tester (re: me) and they will tell you Enhancement is dirty-strong. Make a character on the PTR for yourself, and see how powerful Enhancement is. The problem with your argument is assuming that Enhancement was weak before these changes, and continues to be weak afterward. You could not be more mistaken. An Enhancement shaman in Live, when played correctly, is incredible. An enhancement shaman in beta/PTR is even more incredible. You have new abilities, new spells, and new mechanics that really up your range in terms of what you can do, and how you go about doing it.

I need not remind you that almost all of these changes are geared towards level 80, since that's when the balance is most needed for the majority of players. And, as if I need to say it... the expansion is still 6 weeks away. Blizzard has a long reputation for adding/fixing/finishing stuff right at the end, so be patient and stop crying about your class being broken. EIther find a solution, or keep your mouth shut.

You were just presented with a new bottle full of fresh milk, so why is baby crying?

I have to say I find what you just said hard to believe since Shaman nowhere near come close to the top of DPS charts in beta. That and its no big leap to suggest that Shaman were ignored in TBC. In addition, we have too many druids coming into our forums and calling QQers to have our own class representatives doing it also
    Definition of useless -

A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

I solo'ed BF on the PTR last night with a couple of deaths from stupid pulls I didn't watch for....

4/5 Brutal, Venge weps and shoulders, 5/5 Guardian. All my talent points into the enh tree.

Ahem...again...i SOLO'ED BLOOD FURNACE as enh in full pvp gear EVEN with my damn pvp trinket on. So...what the beta players have to say, is pretty insightful. We are incredible....and do a lot of pew pew.

Soloing a lvl 62 instance at 80 hardly makes us OP.... Hell Paladins solo Onyxia at 70.

And saying you did something without posting a video along with it doesnt prove anything. Thats like me claiming I gave Jessica Biel a "dirty sanchez" up at tuffts when her and I were in college together.
    Definition of useless -

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    Dont forget Ele is still messed up also. The part that really saddens me is shamans dont have anything that makes their class unique. Spam chain heal to get groups. Spam SS/shock as Enh. Spam LB/CL as Ele. 1-2 button class IMO.
    I just thought I'd point out to you that Elem has some new toys in Wrath. I'm in the beta as my Shaman, and when questing, I get joy out of LB, LB, Flame Shock, Lava Burst(4.5k-6k crits.) and not taking a bit of damage from most mobs. Or being able to pull 4 or 5 and send them flying with Thunderstorm(3.5k-4k crits. CD sucks, though.), AND heal myself while being hit by 4 or 5 mobs. Elem just takes a few levels to get it's real fun.

Soloing a lvl 62 instance at 80 hardly makes us OP.... Hell Paladins solo Onyxia at 70.

And saying you did something without posting a video along with it doesnt prove anything. Thats like me claiming I gave Jessica Biel a "dirty sanchez" up at tuffts when her and I were in college together.
    Read next time. He said on the PTR. That's level 70. GG.

Even so its not much of an accomplishment nor is it a reason to say shaman are fine. They just arent
    Definition of useless -

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fünky Führer
    QQ Post is QQ

I need not remind you that almost all of these changes are geared towards level 80, since that's when the balance is most needed for the majority of players. And, as if I need to say it... the expansion is still 6 weeks away. Blizzard has a long reputation for adding/fixing/finishing stuff right at the end, so be patient and stop crying about your class being broken. Ether find a solution, or keep your mouth shut.

{edit} SLCap

Enhancement shaman on Live are so amazing that all we do is get out-dps'd by "pure dps" classes. And in beta, wtih the newest changes, we are pigeon-holed into the same old crap rotations. Spam SS and a shock. What joy.

You sir, are there one that should check his facts, as you aren't the only shaman beta testing, and even on EJ things are getting pretty whiney. It isn't just these forums, it isn't just the WoW forums. It's a general decay of a class and people aren't happy about it.

PTR....not beta, so not at lvl 80, at 70. And if you want a vid? I'll make one tonight then. And I'm not saying shamans are OP, hell...I wish we were just so I can hear everyone start QQ'ing more. <3 the QQ, makes me all fuzy inside. It's like watching chicken littles running around.

I have 2 shaman; 1 resto 1 enh. At 70 we rock at raid healing, are mediocre (not bad but not good) as ele dps, and lose spots to rogues as enh. Its just how it is. On beta they fall dramatically behind other dps classes and are no longer the best raid healers. PTR is fine and dandy but at lvl 80 we need help.

The fact still remains that soloing a lvl 62 instance on a well geared 70 isnt anything special. Other classes can do it also. It does nothing to discount shaman needing help in the xpac
    Definition of useless -

okay first of all i have played enh for a long time will link my char http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...on&n=Spacegoat . i know enh shammy is insane right now, the dps we can do is nuts. I have perfekt gear on my shammy and are in guild that currenly are ranked 1 in world on kj dps "http://wowwebstats.com/1esmfgshsjmdu?s=546854-583770" . but my hole point of this post was i looked at the news in mmo champ. and was like wtf are they thinking. because i have been jumping around since the changes so far they have been so greatly made and would add a hole new lvl of fun for enh. then i see these upcoming changes and goes emo

I havent played beta that much since the servers have been so laggy since wave 2-3 of keys was out, but then again that got nothing to with what this post is about, its about the new changes it looks to me like blizzard makes great changes and then this that makes them very not to usefull.
    And plx stop the personal attacks its just sad to look at.

I have to say I find what you just said hard to believe since Shaman nowhere near come close to the top of DPS charts in beta. That and its no big leap to suggest that Shaman were ignored in TBC. In addition, we have too many druids coming into our forums and calling QQers to have our own class representatives doing it also
    If you're in beta, which I highly doubt since you would know better, you would understand what I'm saying. Enhancement Shaman can and are currently doing heinous amounts of damage if they know what they're doing. When Blizzard said they wanted all DPS roughly on the same scale in terms of output, they weren't kidding. If you've never had an Enhancement Shaman at the top of the list at least once in beta, you have a shitty guild, or you aren't even in a guild, so I could care less about your opinion since guilds are the only ones doing anything that really matters in terms of raw end-game number crunching. Sorry to all the non-guildies in there, but it's all brass tacks, you know.

It's people that make blind accusations like you and your, "in beta enhancement aren't anywhere near the top" statements that really chap my hide. Clearly, you need to either learn what DPS actually is, or at the very least, watch people that understand it better than yourself. Feel free to disagree, but that won't change the facts. Enhancement Shaman, as of this build, and many previous builds, are doing a ton of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ägallar
    Enhancement shaman on Live are so amazing that all we do is get out-dps'd by "pure dps" classes. And in beta, wtih the newest changes, we are pigeon-holed into the same old crap rotations. Spam SS and a shock. What joy.

You sir, are there one that should check his facts, as you aren't the only shaman beta testing, and even on EJ things are getting pretty whiney. It isn't just these forums, it isn't just the WoW forums. It's a general decay of a class and people aren't happy about it.
    Name a class that isn't bitching and moaning right now. Go ahead, I'll wait.

...exactly...

You are correct in that I'm not the only shaman beta testing. But I am testing, which is more than I can say for most "beta testers." The large majority of the people in beta could care less about bugs and glitches, preferring. Instead, 95% of the "testers" are people that run around swinging their e-peens, and if someone runs by swinging something a millimeter bigger, they go running into the hills screaming about how their class is weak and needs to be better. As I said in the previous post, there is nothing wrong with Enhancement as it stands in beta, or Live. They do a crapload of damage, and that's that. If you think otherwise, I encourage you to come to Hyjal and see what the retardedly overpowered Enhancement Shaman our server has to offer you. I assure you, a properly geared and well-played Enhancement Shaman can deal out more damage than you think.

This leaves me wondering, is your entire argument based on the so called boring rotation? If so, allow me to enlighten you to how most classes work; press one of three buttons over and over and over and over and over until the thing you want dead is actually dead. Pretty exciting, isn't it? For years, fire magi had scorch and fireball, so stop complaining already. It's embarrassing. EVERY class forum is full of whining QQ bullshit. So get off your high-horse and calm down. If Blizzard somehow manages to completely screw over the class, (which is laughable), then reroll or leave the game. If all you do is gripe all day without offering solutions or actual constructive feedback, then all you do if hinder the process.

Quote Originally Posted by mxl
    okay first of all i have played enh for a long time will link my char http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...on&n=Spacegoat . i know enh shammy is insane right now, the dps we can do is nuts. I have perfekt gear on my shammy and are in guild that currenly are ranked 1 in world on kj dps "http://wowwebstats.com/1esmfgshsjmdu?s=546854-583770" . but my hole point of this post was i looked at the news in mmo champ. and was like wtf are they thinking. because i have been jumping around since the changes so far they have been so greatly made and would add a hole new lvl of fun for enh. then i see these upcoming changes and goes emo

I havent played beta that much since the servers have been so laggy since wave 2-3 of keys was out, but then again that got nothing to with what this post is about, its about the new changes it looks to me like blizzard makes great changes and then this that makes them very not to usefull.
    And plx stop the personal attacks its just sad to look at.
    Your armory link and chart link provide a perfect example of how powerful Enhancement Shaman are, and continue to be in PTR/Beta. I honestly don't understand your total QQ post if you know how to play your class as well as this shows that you do. If it helps end your doubt, please realize that what you do now is only amplified in beta. The servers have been having spikes for a couple months, but I can't think of a time of sustained lag that's happened for quite some time. At least not on Northrend or Murmur. You get a couple new "toy" abilities that are kind of neat, and some that are useful, but it is indeed more of the same. The major difference is the damage that you deal in PvE being raised quite a bit, and the diversity you have in PvP.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mxl
    so what dosent matter the enh/elm talents will still be more or less useless so plx T3KN1K be shhh dont make your self look stupid, the hole point of maelstrom in pve was for it to proc the 2 elm talents. And about my writing who gives ashit ? you understand what im saying.
    yep.. just another QQ thread.. like every other class has something to QQ about. And that only regarding Theorycrafting coz they haven't got a clue how to play @ clvl 80.

Get to 80
    Play on Live
    Than complain.

yes its a qq post i havent said it wasent. the hole point with it will write it once more i fail to see the point of these changes since it will make the elm talent alot less usefull since most of them only become usefull after you do a spellcrit which lavaburst will do. and i have never said that enh shammys isent on top in beta, i question these lastest changes that was posted on mmo today and i really think it will make the fun of being enh worse. i can see the prob from blizzard side also its not right that enh shammys run around with almost full elm gear but i really dont think this is the right way to fix this prob. And also funky this is a forum where ppl write their taughts so thats what i did.
    My first post might have been driven abit by my emoness but still maelstrom weapon that dont work on lavaburst is not the way to go. we got enough random dps from wf, it would be very nice with something that we could control like laveburst.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

im speechless.... i can not beleive they NERFED shaman again

ONE MAELSTROM A MIN?? thats not even worth it, you need a 5 min fight for ONE instant cast spell...
    Currently writing the Shaman Manifesto. Will include QQ, e-peen blazes, nerfs, and lightning. God damn i love lightning.