Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your arena partner and why?

you will never beat me and my mage basutai. i'm sorry but sheep is op

not to mention any melee + pally makes me feel like i'm wasting my bop. synergy dead.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Why would it be a waste?

I've played a couple of times with a rogue, and it's imba fun, specially against rogue/mage combos. And BoP on a rogue is like imba stuff.

Like, Warrior + Paladin, we cc the warrior and pewpew the pally, he bubbles, so we gotta reset the fight, OH WAIT, BLEED ON ROGUE, GG NO VANISH...but OH WAIT AGEN! I BoP him, CHING CHING bleed is gone, vanish, nuke pally down then /kite the warrior. gg

I will probably play with a Rogue, or another Retri, or a Mage.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Proudfoot
    I think you'd be surprised how many people have always wanted to play a Ret Paladin but were so garbage that they had to respec/reroll. Now that Ret is going to be a viable spec you'll see a lot more Ret around.
    It was already viable if they weren't garbage, especially with a rogue.

rogues have always been too squishy to play with...or were last time i tried. and a caster is able to continue dps/heals while under bop, which is much much much better.....altho rogues tend to eat my mage buddy =o

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

A decent player who knows how to play his/her class, whatever that may be...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    rogues have always been too squishy to play with...or were last time i tried. and a caster is able to continue dps/heals while under bop, which is much much much better.....altho rogues tend to eat my mage buddy =o
    pillar hugging :P

i'm playing with my druid. we know us already since molten core and we were glad in s1, s3 and will become in s4

oh btw, i'm a double glaive rogue ^.^

I play with a frost mage. Well mainly cuz we are irl friends.