Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: To everyone skipping Imp FF as raiding moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by Dje
    Semi : MF is out of the rotation thanks to the Starfire glyph. IS, SF*x with a MF piggyback is the new rage.
    I know..?
    I said that my moonfire duration was increasing as I cast SF due to a good chunk of haste rating. You think that happened magically?

Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    I know..?
    I said that my moonfire duration was increasing as I cast SF due to a good chunk of haste rating. You think that happened magically?
    You'll build up ticks either way since even with 0 haste you'll crit sometimes, bringing your SF cast to 2.5 seconds.

Aside from this, sunder armor and faerie fire no longer stack (this new mechanic includes Curse of Recklessness as well). There is NO reason (with a warrior in the raid) for a feral to be stacking up FFF.

Quote Originally Posted by mgp84
    Aside from this, sunder armor and faerie fire no longer stack (this new mechanic includes Curse of Recklessness as well). There is NO reason (with a warrior in the raid) for a feral to be stacking up FFF.
    Where are you seeing this? The last I saw, there was a distinction being drawn between "major" and "minor" armor debuffs. So FF doesn't stack with CoR (both minor), but it does stack with Sunder Armor, which in turn doesn't stack with Acid Spit/Expose Armor (major). Assuming that is still the case, a feral druid should be keeping up FFF since it saves a GCD compared to a lock putting up Recklessness, and allows the lock to use Curse of Doom instead for extra dps.

At least that would be the case based on my most recent understanding of the new mechanic.

Sunder Armor/CoR/FF no longer stack. Several blues have been over it; and there is a big list of debuffs and buffs that no longer stack somewhere. Read up on it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    I know..?
    Misunderstanding, i didn't see why you were talking about a MF+SF rotation.

@BadEggPlant: using the spreadsheet to compare SF and IS average damage, at 2k spellpower it takes more than 500 crit rating and 450 haste rating to have IS do less damage than SF (or 300 crit rating and 625 haste rating). That is counting raid debuffs and buffs and IIS effects, ie translates too 42% SF crit and 30% haste for the second set of ratings. ie it's not going to be easy to reach and a solo test should show that IS is usefull (or there's a problem somewhere)
    Also to note that a glyphed IS scales better with spellpower than SF, ie this status won't necessarily change in the future depending on how spellpower and secondary stats scale.

Edit : @mgp84 : those blue post separate two group of armor debuffs :
    * Armor debuff (major) : Acid Spit (exotic Hunter pet), Expose Armor, Sunder Armor
    * Armor debuff (minor) : Faerie Fire, Sting (Hunter pet), Curse of Recklessness
    Within those groups skills don't stack, but skills from separate groups do stack.

So back to the original topic... does anyone know whether or not the 3% crit applies to imp ff or anyone's ff?

I think this question should be posed to a blue... I haven't seen it on the wow beta forums yet though.

Alternatively, on elitist Jerks they were toying with testing using hurricane since you can get a ton of crit data using hurricane.