Thread: Kitty Form

Kitty Form

I played feral and balance through 1-70, but now that mangle does not add shred, and maul damage, what would a good rotation be? Of course with Prowl then Pounce at the start. I'd like to know a good rotation for pvp, and instance dps.

Mangle > Mangle > Mangle etc? or keep the old Mangle > Shred?

also, could you post your spec too, i'm not sure about which talents to pick with all the bloat.

Re: Kitty Form

Do some research on this forum. There is a thread only about that.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Here is the thread to which wildhorn is alluding to:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=18909.0

Or I should say Wildhorn2, since Wildhorn the first has been banned yet again. Its hard to believe he keeps getting banned considering how helpfull he is to people asking simple questions and all.

Simple questions that get asked over and over and over because people like you keep answering to them. You do not help them you know.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Ye they have given all bleed bonus (Mangle, Trauma) bonus dmg to Shred and Maul, because Trauma was overrighting (not sure thats the correct term) Mangle.

And to DruidFTW you know those meaningful posts count for posts its good for adding no information and get crazy posts count. You just got to love Wildhorn.

15+ Year Old Account

That's not what he was doing, this is an alternate account of his obviously, why does he need post count? And letting people know the rules of the forum is NOT a crime, it is informational, he is trying to rid the forums of some threads that don't need posted.

As to the topic...yeah, the new version of Shred does in fact get modified by bonuses to bleed damage, but again, there were two whole topics regarding this.

No reason to post on this thread anymore. Shred DOES benefit from the mangle debuff, all you have to do it read the tool-tips before asking questions. Try to get some insight for yourself before going straight to asking questions.