Best arena healer over all 3 brackets

For those who have been involved in WOTLK BETA- im looking to get a general understanding of what healers are standing out. I played a Holy Paly throughout s1-s3 and obviously they were not very prominent in 2's and 3's brackets. I am considering rolling a druid or shammy in these last 5 weeks for I have always loved playing a healer class..

Any insight guys would be appreciated , TY

Re: Best arena healer over all 3 brackets

IMO: wait Blizzard are not done with all classes yet.

PvE balance mostly done.
    PvP balance just started.

I think thats going to be a hard question to answer before WoTLK hits retail and arena's go live for level 80's. A lot of things are still in flux... I know holy pally's have not been pleased with the limited changes to the spec, but just about all healer grps are yelling atm about being under powered.

Priests are pretty viable in all 3 brackets, so are druids but druids are more restricted to setups when it comes to 5v5. This is the current situation though, didn't bother checking the changes yet to see if this will change.

Ephydias u said PvE balance mostly done. what healer is going to be good at PvE ?
    Øjet kan have mange farver, men de fleste er brune.

Quote Originally Posted by Satern
    Ephydias u said PvE balance mostly done. what healer is going to be good at PvE ?
    and again: every healer has his special strengths and weaknesses in special sitouations (referring to the pve spec of them)
    Black is what darkness looks like.

Paladins still leave a lot to be desired, unfortunately. From a purely pve perspective though, you really can't compare the others in terms of "what is better" or "what is more fun". Obviously playing a resto druid will be completely different from a shaman. From my personal experience of playing a shaman through BC, we are not a very engaging class to heal as. It's still exciting seeing your chain heals bounce off walls and destroy meters... but using meters to compare two different healing classes is meaningless. As far as wrath changes go for shamans, we get a new button, but it's still going to be the same game for us. Druids look like they get some cool new stuff though, might want to check it out.
    From a pvp perspective, I'm afraid I can't give any insight at all.